Chapter 2 ☁️

"whew that was exhilarating." Nemuri says as she sits on the couch. You were now relaxing in her apartment. After walking in on the single staff memebers in their clssrooms, your were exhausted and needed a break.

"Thank you for showing me around the school and helping meet the other staff memebers" you say sitting down next to Nemuri

"Of course darling! I hope some of the staff members were to your liking! I know we didnt meet all of them, like Snipe, Eraser Head and Hound Dog-."

"Wait! Eraser Head teaches here too!" Excitment filled your eyes.

You were a big fan of Eraser Head. You love how he saved people and didnt care much for the fame or paparazzi. Just like your late grandfather when he was a Pro Hero.

With the little glimpses of Eraser Head in the news, you didnt know what exactly he looked like with out his hero gear. All you could go by was that he has shoulder length black hair, a scarf and yellow googles but that didn't stop you for admirng the man.

"Oh yes and he is as single as he comes, but he's very passionate about his work and students!" Nemuri says with a smile. "He even became an adoptive parent to a kid he saved a few months ago."
"Really? That's very noble of him" Trying to imagine Eraser Head playing dress up or catch with a little one just warms your heart.

"You'll defientally meet him tomorrow, I believe his daughter will be one of your students.." Nemuri says

"Meeting him will be such an honor! Also teaching his daughter too.. but.."

you started to feel nervous

"..what if she doesn't like me ...then tells her Dad.." You contiune to ramble on about all these negative fake synarios..

Nemuri burst out laughing "You'll be fine! Eris is such a sweet little girl, I doubt you will have any trouble." She reasures you.

"Just know she has been through alot" looking down at the floor in pain, Nemuri fills you in on Eri past. On all the terrible things Overhaul put the poor little girl through..
"That's terrible..Who would be so cruel treat a child like that?." You say

"It's a cruel world darling, that's why we need more people like you willing to give back those hopes to kids"
Smiling to Nemuri

"Thank you, I think you do the same for girls aspiring to be heros. It's nice to see a woman holding down the fort." You say

"Someone has too, if not the place will be filled with alot of meat heads." Nemuri says flipping her hair.

You both started laughing. Enjoying a few more hours at her place, you said your goodbyes. So you can go check out your apartment before the day was over with.

"Goodnight girly and remeber don't be a stranger" Nemuri says winking at you as she closes the door.

Waving goodbye, you made your way down the hallway. Come to find out you're about a few doors down from Nemuri.

Opening the door to your new place, you take note of all the things you need to bring from your old place.

The apartment was a nice size. Had a bedroom, walk in cloest. Bath tub shower combo and a little study nook in the living room. Simple kitchen and dinning area and lastly a nice size balacony.

Opening the balacony doors, you take in the beautiful scenry of UA. You were grateful for this opportunity and you know your grandfather would be proud. Taking a few more photos of the balcony. You add to your shopping list some furtiture ideas for outside.

"Okay that should be good for now, I can come back tomorrow with some boxes." you say to yourself.

Getting ready to grab your purse from the kitchen counter. Your thoughts were interupted by a knock at the door.