Episode 1 ( coastline)

Martinez

 "You should find a girl, Martinez," Aurora said as she tested her new survival knife on a Russian mafia lord while slicing his body a bit.

"Ya, like I'm going to find a girl in this world who will love a man like me," I joked.

"Hey, motherfucker, you can talk later, but can't you give me a painless death?" "Just shoot me in the head and then cut off all my body parts."A Russian mob leader said

"Man, why don't you remove his larynx box and let him die of blood loss since I don't want to hear his voice?" I said to Aurora,

"Why don't you do the honors?" Aurora smiled at me.

"You psychopath, listen to me, Martinez." "I know your dada; he will never take a life so mercilessly." Gawk, gawk. Mafia Lord's words were interpreted by a knife cut on her vocal box.

"Yes, dad, the one who believed in you." "To steal my empire, which belonged to him, you forced him to meet your friend Ivan, who killed him in the most vulnerable way possible." I retorted angrily, "If you meet the devil in hell, tell him that a visitor will soon be joining them, so don't spend his full energy on you."

"Ok, Martinez, let's hurry up to the plane." "We should go to the ball party; maybe someone will get laid today," said Aurora.

We went to the plane after obtaining a croissant and a bottle of Roagna Crichet Paje, completely disregarding her last remark.

"He listens to me; you must act appropriately there." "We are the world's strongest mafia, and mafias will naturally throw their children on you," Aroura told me.

"I don't seem like an idle prospect for either marriage or partnership, so why will they do that?" "I assume they will attempt to persuade you, so you act appropriately," I said.

Aurora begins to lay out her theory. First of all, there are several allegations that I am dominant and enjoy seeing people suffer. I laughed, saying, "Rumors?" "Fuck you; second, you are a 6-foot-3-inch tall beast in bed with a Pompadour Fade Style Haircut and hands as soft as newborns yet as deadly as a Mike Tyson one-punch knockout in his prime; oh boy, please marry me," Aurora chuckled.

"I don't feel safe around you anymore; stay away, you immoral person." I move backward

 " By the way, how do you know about my bed thing?" I asked out of curiosity.

While biting her lips seductively, she answered, "There is no secret between girls."

I insisted her spill the beans, and then she told me that while holding a wine glass in one hand and her other hand on my shoulder, she was a breath's distance apart from me, and anyone can feel the aroma of the dry wine mixed with a croissant and her gum. He would have fallen madly in love with her if anyone else had been present at the time. 

"Do you remember the last time you and American beauty Marin went missing for an hour?" She chuckled