Episode 3 the aisle

The wedding day

"I am your groomsman, right?" Atul asked

I answered, "Obviously, brother."

As I was getting ready for the day, Aurora entered.

Atul shouted, "Don't you have manners?" "Our groom is changing his clothes here."

She answered, "Go fuck with your manners; I have an important matter to discuss with him."

I said, "Tell me."

She said, "I had done some research last night, and I found out there is no regulation indicating that a groom's companion should be a guy; it may be a woman too."

Atul shouted, "So what, you are late; I have already taken that spot; go on the girls' side; we don't need you here."

She turned her attention to me and made a puppy face. I remembered the girl who was killing a person mercilessly; she was now making a puppy's face, and I couldn't control my laughter.

I said laughingly, "Oh god, you guys, you are like children; you both could be my companions, although you just need to stand there."

Uncle entered the room.

"Am I disturbing you guys?" He asked

I replied, "No, uncle."

"First, send a car to the chapel so Saphire can get to Avenue," he said. "Second, name your best man, and third, I need your partner for maid of honor."

I asked, "Ok, but why do I need to send my car?" "My best man is Atul." "And if you want Aurora, then ask her yourself, please."

He said, "There is a ritual where the groom sends the car for the bride, and Aurora, you come with me."

Aurora said, "Definitely, Uncle, I am happy to see that someone cares more than others."
We both ignored her.

Uncle said, "Yeah, one more thing." "I hope Atul has your speech ready and Martinez has your vows ready, right?"

We both look at Uncle with that look you have when a person is not speaking your language.

He asked, "You know what I am talking about, right?"

We both said yes together.

In the meantime, everyone knows that we don't have any ideas.

They both leave us without helping us.

"Arrange a car with security to the chapel for the bride," I said quickly as I opened my phone.

He responded while opening the phone, "Fuck off, you do it; I need to make a speech."

Without lifting my eyes from the phone, I said, "It's the duty of the best man."

He said, "Stop lying on my face."

I texted him a screenshot.

Without wasting time, he called for his assistance in making arrangements.

Then we watched different videos and wrote vows and speeches for an hour. We both knew it was shit, but we both praised each other.

And now, when the big moment arrives, we're all in different rooms, with me practicing in front of Atul.