Episode 2 (marry me)

Previously on, Not so innocent love.

I looked into my uncle's eyes and said, "Uncle, I don't have mom and dad, so I know how it feels to be at her place. There is plenty of fish in the ocean, but I have vowed that it's either her or no one. Just looking at her, I can feel my mom saying, "Marry her." "Either you tell me who her father is, or I'll find out."

"She is my daughter," said Fariaji.

Now.
I gulped. "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you."

"At any cost, you are not getting my daughter." "Do you know the meaning of care? "Every week you bring bitches to fuck." "Now talk to me only when you have forgotten about my daughter," he said furiously.

I know I will sacrifice a lot, but my priorities are set for now.
"What will happen if tomorrow you die?" I asked

"My empire will fall; I never cared for it," he answered.

"Fuck empire, I am talking about your girl." I retailed

"She will have people who will take care of her; you do not need to worry about it," he answered.

I approached him with my hands on his shoulders, and his bodyguards pointed the gun at me. Aurora took out a hand grenade, and a gun was pointed toward her head.

I whispered to him, "Is there anyone in the world except me whom you can trust to keep her safe?" "We both know that once you die, everyone will know about her and force her to marry to be the sole owner of your property." "I am not asking for her heart, but just give her to me." "I will protect her more than my life, and then you can fuck with your empire." "I will never claim your empire; this is my promise, and without your consent, I will not try my tricks on her."

This was the first time I had opposed him, but he knew that I was his best choice right now because the tension between North Americans and Africans was gradually increasing, and to show disrespect, they didn't attend the ball.

"Do you promise it?" He asked

"I am a man of my word," I said without breaking eye contact.

"Let me talk to Saphire first." He said.

"I will come too," I said bluntly.

"No," he said.

I said, "It was never a question."
If it were another topic, I would prefer death over debating him, but now it's time to rebel.

He said, "Not to make me repeat myself."

I accepted it and whispered to Aurora. "Cover all the boundaries of the mansion; not a single soul should leave without our permission."

Aroura handled everything. Meanwhile, I asked everyone in our home to decorate our middle room, arrange a gym in another room, and attach doors connecting the room to my room and the gym. And the door that is on my side should only have a lock.

Fariaji

I wasn't sure what to do or what to say. I still remember that immature child who was trying to get away from everyone, in fear that they would do the same thing to him, and then, after four months, when he was sick after killing the first person in his life, and how shy he was when I introduced Aurora to him. But now, should I trust him? With these thoughts poking into my head, I entered Saphire's room.

Always tidy, everything is white except her gray eyes.

She said, "Hi dada."

I said, "How is my little princess?"

"I am 19, dada; I am no longer a princess," she grumbled cutely.

I asked, "Than what you are."

She started thinking like a 13-year-old girl.