episode 5 (how did you insult my wife?)

Previously on, "Not so innocent love."

"Oh, my goodness, Rose is trying to be mafia, and you know what?" "I am also mafia; I don't like to answer something twice."

He wore the bathrobe and left the room.

Oh god, what will he think of me? That qualifies me as a slut, but isn't that typical of married women?

I remember Aurora saying, "Boys like bossy girls, and when his wife acts like a mafia to get something, they just want to undress them."

Now

Martinez

Why the fuck does she want that? I am already on the verge of breaking, and her innocent behavior is making things worse for me.

I think it was a bad idea to sleep next to her last night, and the worst part is that she remembers everything I said last night. Oh my god, kill me, please.

At the dining table

"How was your first night, Sapphire?" Aurora asked.

Sapphire answered, "Boring." "We just slept all night."

Aurora said, "You mean he slept on the couch, and you slept on the bed?"

And then Aurora drinks her cocoa milk.

Sapphire said, "No, we both slept on the bed."

Aurora spits out her milk in shock and turns toward me.

"When did you start sleeping with girls in the same bed?" she asked quickly.

Sapphire is staring at me with interest.

I answered, "She is my wife, and I don't mind sleeping next to her."

She said, "But you can't tolerate anyone touching you while sleeping."

Before I spoke, Sapphire said, "But we slept cuddling all night; is it a problem, Martinez?"

I answered, "No, Rose, it isn't." "And from now on, you're not allowed to speak about us in front of everyone, and I don't want any questions."

There was an awkward silence, which was broken by my maid.

"Sir, Ma'am Marin wants to have an audience with you," says the maid.

"What time is she asking for?" I asked.

"She is currently at the gate, waiting for your approval," Maid answered.

I aggressively said, "Let her come in; give her the worst room in the mansion; and ask her to join us for breakfast."

Aurora interjected, "Is it fine to do so?"

I waited until the maid had gone before responding, "No one came for the ball from America; that was an insult to uncle." "So there is no need to think about it."

I asked one of my personal maids to bring me my money bag.

Marine entered the room after five minutes.

"Hi, Marti." She greeted me with a weird name.

"When did we start using nicknames?" I asked, "I guess from our last meal, we have, haven't we?" She answered,

 "No, we aren't; please state the reason for your presence." I replied

She asked, "May I sit down to have breakfast, please?"

I nodded to Martin, "Hi Sapphire, mind changing your seat?"