No. 1

Shadows, shadows everywhere and at every corner. Shadows were circling me and making me sick. I fell lifelessly on the floor, my knees getting scratched in the progress. I grabbed my head, pulling my hair tightly and closed my eyes shut. My name was echoing in the damp hallway while I was lying in a very uncomfortable position trying to hug myself while keeping my hands on my head. The chants were getting closer and closer and finally, they reached my ear. I shivered.
"Lory? Lory!? Lory, are you ok?", a voice said and I found myself drenching wet. Where am I? I said trying to stand up but failing miserably as I trumped down to a dull-coloured couch. My head was spinning and everything was so loud I felt like I was back in the strange hallway. And that's when I heard a piercing scream. That scream came from no one but me, I was shivering uncontrollably while I tried to look around. My brother was next to me, Albert - Al as I liked to call him, he was hugging me as though I might melt into the paddle of my tears. He had known what to do since this was not the first time something like this happened, I watched him as he poured me a glass of water and sat down next to me.
"Wanna talk about it?" He suggested and passed me the glass.
I shook my head, "Later," I said still trying to recover from the shock. Painfully and slowly, I lifted the glass, my fingers grasping it tightly as though my life depended on it. The water was refreshing and everything I needed at that moment. An agreeable silence settled between us and I tried to keep my mind as blank as possible, as I focused mainly on calming my breathing. I placed the water on the table and lay on my brother's lap, as he caressed my palm.
I took a deep breath, debating whether to tell him now or not. I decided it was now or never, "It was horrible this time," I started. My brother looked at me with a worried and serious expression on his face. He fully understood how hard it was for me to talk about my "hallucinations". "There was no source of light and no windows, a blank hallway," I continued, " Someone was whispering my name and slowly those whispers became louder and louder," I shuddered. My brother squeezed my hand trying to comfort me, "I fell down grabbing my head trying to block them, the screams, the echoes, the whispers everything. Clogging my ears with my hands trying to not let any sound pass." My breathing intensified I was gasping for air like someone was chocking me.
"Shhh, you're gonna be alright take a deep breath and drink some water." What would I do without him I thought, my eyes closed as tears threatened to fall.
Even though this happened countless times before, I could never get used to it. And I remember the day Dr Forger said the thing that crashed my whole world.
"You have Schizophrenia..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hello my lovely readers!
I hope you enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed
writing it (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
I want to clarify that I have no personal experience with Schizophrenia or ever saw one with that disorder, if I said anything wrong or offense for anyone feel free to tell me and I will edit the mistakes~~