No. 2

Gunshots could be heard everywhere, with my back pressed against the wall, I loaded my gun yet again. My bloodshot eyes locked with his, and my blood started to boil. I started firing uncontrollably, as tears threatened to fall, but I couldn't let them, I couldn't face the fact that maybe I am weak, a coward.

I held my G43 tighter until my hands turned white. I pointed my gun at Tyler, the guy who betrayed us all, breaking my sister's heart in the process. My fingers hovered over the trigger, but before I could pull the trigger, someone snatched the gun from my hands. Without even taking a glance at the person, who was nearly two heads taller than me, I slashed my fist, waiting for it to collide with his or her face. However, as though they knew before head, they avoided it by catching my fist with their rough hand. "Jo, Jo, it's me," I turned and saw Luke staring at me with wide eyes. "Now it's not the time," he said seriously, his hazel eyes searching for my thoughts in mine.

"And when is it?" I retorted scoffing. "I can't wait to shoot him after what he did to my sister! He not only freaking cheated on her but also stabbed her three times!" I looked at him pleadingly.

"No love, we have to go with the plan, but don't worry, you're going to get your revenge. I'll make sure of it," he whispered the last part, but it was loud enough for me to hear. I eased up as he put his hands on my waist and pushed me towards him as he pecked me on my lips. "It's time to end plan, Rio de Janeiro, baby!" he grinned, and I smirked.

~~~~~~~~
The plan was simple, especially when you're part of the Italian mafia, we go to the de Janeiro house and find my sister. Although the process was not as easy as that. We had 5 hackers trying to get through the house's security to not only switch the alarms but get the thing that would end each and everyone in that mad house behind bars. Except for that moron Tyler of course. The Guillotine file.

After that's done, we will raid the house until we find Emily. Oh sweet little Emily, how did you get tangled in this mess? My eyes started to water. What if he lied? What if he killed her already and were just walking into a trap? But I couldn't bear not doing anything. I will bring my sister back even if it meant getting killed in the process.