Julie was getting ready yet again for a date with her boyfriend. Only this time, she hoped he wouldn't stand her up. She brushed her golden locks and straightened them. She took her sparkly white pearl necklace and carefully clipped it around her neck. Her glittering earrings reflected the light of the small plastic chandelier that was hanging from the ceiling.

She took another glimpse of herself in the mirror and walked out of her room. That's when Julie's phone dinged, signaling that a message had arrived.

"Sorry, I had a doctor's appointment. Rain check?" she read getting worried because she understood that health was more important than a date. Although before she could type, "are you ok?" her phone rang, an indicator of someone calling her. The name of her best friend flashed on her screen.

"Girl, are you still going on a date with Theo?" "Cause you won't believe what just happened!" Ria's exclaimed her voice trembling with surprise. Julie calmly explained the situation and said that Theo couldn't make it as he had a doctor's appointment. "Well then girlie, you better break up with him, 'cause if that girl isn't his relative he's def cheating on you!" Ria said in a very angry manner. Rianne had always pointed out how toxic and unfaithful her best friend's boyfriend was, but Julie had always brushed it off by saying that that wasn't true and he was just busy.

"Why would he lie to me?" Julie muttered under her breath as hurt flashed and tears started streaming down her face. Though those weren't even close to sad tears, those were pure anger tears. How could he? she thought, after everything shed done for him and the trust shed placed in him!

Ria took another look, her eyes wandering to the face of the unknown girl. She had gone to the small diner to get away from her schoolwork, as she already felt suffocated and in need of fresh air. Rianne hadn't expected that Julie's boyfriend was getting cozy with another girl in his arms. "It's Victoria..." she was surprised by how long it took to recognize Theo's ex. "I can't believe it! Didn't he say that they broke up and moved on?" To say Ria was pissed was an understatement, as she now saw only red. How could he, even consider toying with her best friend like that? Her hands, which were now fisted, turned white.

Meanwhile, Julie hadn't been taking it better. She scoffed, feeling disgusted with herself for letting him play her. She should have known better than to ignore all the red flags that her best friend pointed out. Though nothing could be done now, the damage had been done. Instead of falling into the dark pit that Julie had always fallen into after a break up she considered a revenge plan that was, not only going to get him to not only never talk to her again but also going to get him so pissed that his ears will bleed.

She was going to sleep with his best friend...