chapter 4

SORRY GUYS ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK BUT
ITS HEREEEEE

i like this scene A LOT 🤭

::

"well, well, well.. look who's finally here."

yeonjun's voice rings out playfully- dancing above everyone else's conversations; sounding so lovely and soft. signing it out like a tune of a bird.

he was leaned against the lockers- his body slanted and relaxed with the cold metal itching his clothes; having become mildly comfortable to his new temporary home. staying in his exact same position until his lucky someone had decided to show up.

and there he was indeed. tall and quiet. his eyes clearly shocked. his face tensed up yet blank. his hands tucked away in his pockets. standing there- stuck there; clearly dumbfounded. obviously taken aback from finding yeonjun lurking around his locker like a creep.

"i've been waiting forever." yeonjun exaggerates.

soobin blinks and swallows timidly- darting his eyes around anxiously to make sure that no one was watching them- before he dares to move his concreted feet and shuffle closer to yeonjun smirking happily.

the younger bends his head down, paranoid that he was being looked at, and stations himself next to yeonjun, "what are you doing?"

yeonjun shrugs and looks down at the bag that was planted in his hand- grease stains creeping along the corners, wrinkles plastered in random locations, glorious scents erupting out and pleasuring their noses.

"well.." yeonjun readjusts the bag and pops it open, finding all the food that he had mostly already finished; unable to contain himself from waiting so long, "since you didn't want to go to eat.. i brought food for us."

soobin looks down at yeonjun's grip choking the package, "i already ate."

yeonjun rolls his eyes playfully, "just try some. it's good."

soobin shakes his head, "i'm full."

"c'monnn.. i went out of my way to get you something to eat and you won't even try a bite?"

soobin thinks it over- looking up at yeonjun's pleading expressions, to the crowds and groups lingering by, then back to the bag whispering out his name; daring him to try a taste- already smelling so good that it was making his mouth water.

soobin sighs, "fine."

yeonjun smiles happily- now opening up the bag full of secrets and treats and carefully picking out a little piece for him, "i didn't know what you liked so.."

soobin looks at his hand, "is that a donut?"

yeonjun glances down at the item with him, "yeah?"

"you eat donuts for breakfast?"

"yeah?"

soobin laughs.

he laughs.

he actually fucking laughs.

the cutest, most heart warming, most head spinning, most butt clenching, gripping, little happy laugh.

it was a heavenly sound on earth. it was perfection. it was gorgeous. it was breathtakingly beautiful; yeonjun had never heard such a priceless thing before.

and his dimples. oh god. his dimples. yeonjun never even knew that he had dimples. they poked out so happily; small cute dents on his cheeks that made him even more adorable to look at. such an angelic feature that had been painfully hidden away.