chapter 20 OMFG

AHAHAH SHITS GOING DOOOWWNNNN

::

"soobin wait!!"

everything was burning.

his legs. his lungs. his heart. his watery eyes.

he felt like as if he was actually on fire; about to melt and erupt at any given second.

but that didn't matter to him. he would run in this condition for a whole marathon without a single thought. he would continue on like this for another twelve hours if he had to.

he would do anything for soobin.

anything.

he sets his eyes on the younger. finding his head bowed down and hidden within the shadows; trudging along at a fast pace- making it harder for yeonjun to even keep up.

"soobin!" he pants out once more.

the younger doesn't even look back. trying to continue on like he didn't hear anything whatsoever. his arms crossed tightly against his chest. his neck hanging with defeat.

yeonjun's steps near; bouncing loudly on the cement with such determination. echoing into the whole neighborhood.

he reaches out his hand. gingerly placing it on soobin's shoulder. trying his best to twirl him around in the most elegant way possible.

"soobin.. please, just wait." he says out of breath; gasping for air.

soobin glares at him- his pupils full of hate, "go away yeonjun."

he tries to shake him off but yeonjun stays with him firmly, "please, let me explain."

the elder looks at how it seemed that soobin was about to cry- tears on his eyelashes; threatening to come out. aching and hurting yeonjun deep on the inside, "explain what? there's nothing to explain."

the elder shakes his head, "no, you don't understand. i-"

"understand? no, i'm pretty sure i understand," soobin spits back, "i understand everything."

yeonjun tightens his grip around him, "no. i mean yes. but it's different. it's not what you think at all. i pro-"

soobin grits his teeth, "it's different? different? how the fuck is it different?"

"it's different because.. because things changed. things changed after i really met you and-and when you started talking to me."

"bullshit." soobin says.

"it's not bullshit. it's true." yeonjun tries to protest.

"don't try and play all this fucking bullshit on me," soobin swallows down his rising anger, "i'm a fucking joke to you! i've always been a joke, haven't i?"

the elder desperately shakes his head, "no, no, you haven't. i swear you haven't. you've never been a joke to me and-"

"i was a prank, yeonjun." he gasps out, "a fucking prank. i was entertainment for your pathetic little asses!!"

yeonjun bites his lip- trying to hold back his cries. wanting soobin to know that this wasn't supposed to happen. that this wasn't true. that none of this was real or meant anything. that this was all a big fat dream.

"you're not," the elder trembles out, "you're not like that to me at all. you mean so much to-"

"i should've listened to everyone. i should've fucking listened to the rumors." he scoffs, eyeing yeonjun up and down, "they were right."

the dare - c.yj & c.sbOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara