4 years after Armaggedon't

Aziraphale and Crowley have been enjoying their new lives on Earth. They haven't had to deal with heaven and hell for 4 years and have been extremely happy. Within these 4 years, they started dating and then got married. They got married at the bandstand in St. James' park and Sargeant Shadwell and Madame Tracy got married as well. Aziraphale kind of mended things with Gabriel. After all, they're brothers in this story. Things were just perfect for everyone until today.

(3rd person pov)
It was a warm afternoon in A.Z. Fell and Co. Aziraphale and Crowley were sitting on the couch talking about the events of Shadwell and Tracy's wedding. They were laughing and having a fun time until Aziraphale's old rotary phone rang. The angel got up from his seat and picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is A.Z. Fell and Co. I'm Mr. Fell how can I assist you on this lovely day?" The principality said cheerfully.

"Aziraphale it's me, Gabriel. I have news." Archangel Gabriel said with the opposite amount of energy on the other side of the line.

"Oh, what is it?" The small angel said with obvious confusion in his voice. He didn't know what kind of news there could be and why he sounded so solemn about it.

"Can Crowley hear me because he might want to hear this too." The archangel said

"No just give me a second." Aziraphale turned towards his husband and waved him over. The demon stepped over to him and Aziraphale turned the phone in a way that they could both hear Gabriel

"Alright we can both hear you now," Crowley said. He was confused as to what Gabriel would want from Aziraphale as well as himself.

"Well 4 years ago from today you both stopped Armaggedon but," the archangel hesitated. "It's starting again and this time it's both heaven and hell versus all of you."

Both Aziraphale and Crowley looked at each other in shock. "T-this must be a joke! It's not very funny Gabriel." The small angel said desperately. Hoping and praying this was a prank. It was not. Sadly.

"I truly wish I was joking." The archangel said sadly. He hated having to fight his little brother and his brother-in-law. He knew humanity didn't deserve this.

Crowley groaned lowly "GODDAMIT! WHY COULDN'T THINGS STAY THE WAY THEY WERE!" Aziraphale set the phone down and hugged Crowley

"I'll leave you two be." Gabriel hung up the phone and the angel with one of his arms still around the tall man put the phone on its stand. Crowley was stuck in a loop of anger, and sadness. The war was happening this year and they didn't have a plan.

"What the hell are we gonna do? We didn't have 6000 years to prepare for this.." Crowley said while looking at his angel, desperate for an answer. Aziraphale thought of only one thing he hated doing.

"We must fight. We have to gather an army, a powerful one, and protect our home." The angel said. But where would they get an army you might ask? Well on Earth tons of angels and demons have finally escaped and are free to live their lives as they wish Aziraphale knows all of them personally because he's that much of a people person.

"Angel, are you feeling okay? I thought you hated fighting. Also, where are we going to pull an army out of?" The demon replied looking confused.

"I do but I don't want to lose our home and the foundation we've built together. And I know plenty of angels and demons like the two of us. Plus that army Sergeant Shadwell has been working on. They should know a little bit about fighting." Aziraphale said with confidence. He was getting a little too confident because there were still plenty of errors so Crowley pointed them out to his loving husband.

"As much as adorable your confidence is, you don't know how to fight, we have no weapons, they have 20 million people we'd be lucky to even have 100, and what if they don't all agree?"

"Well I do know a thing or two about fighting I was once a guardian before Earth and also there are more angels and demons down here than you think and heaven and hell aren't that big anymore."

"Well damn angel didn't think you'd think it through that fast. Also, you were a WHAT NOW?!" Crowley said utterly shocked. He never would've expected his sweet angel to be a warrior at any point in time.

"Yes I was, not my point though I'll start calling some of them up today and by the end of this week we should have an army!" The angel was very proud of this whole plan he came through within just a matter of minutes. I mean who wouldn't?

☆~Hello and welcome to my new story! I've been hyper-fixating on this idea for a month now and I've finally got the courage to write it. I'm going to try and write a chapter a day but there might be days where I'm too busy to write a chapter but I'll try.~☆