I almost did it.

LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING THE CHAPTER BECAUSE IT FITS PERFECTLY!!! Btw there's another tiny time skip. Aziraphale is being taken care of by Anathema and Newton and Crowley's still fighting.

(Crowley's POV)

Things had started to die down as more angels and demons were discorporated. At this point there were probably only 200 people left fighting. Still we can't stop now. I need to finish this for my angel.

"CROWLEY MOVE!!!" I heard someone scream as a arrow was being shot at me. I jumped out of the way just in time. "You alright?" The angel asked me who had told me to dodge the arrow. They looked young. Probably around 15000 years old which is about the age for a teenage angel. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for that." I said patting the kids shoulder. "Anytime sir," they respondrd right before someone came to stab them. I shoved them out of the way of the dagger and cut it's weilders head off.

"Kid get out of here. Go to where the others are running. I'm gonna finally end all of this." I said. They nodded in response and ran after the crowd of our soldiers who were retreating. I saw Beelzebub standing before me. Looking like ze had won. "Your troops are retreating. Your angel is down. What ever will you do traitor." Ze said with a smile plaster across zir face. I didn't know how to respond until remembered. Gabriel was down to.. He fell from heaven also. Except all the way..

"I'm not the only one who's angel is down. Your Archangel; he should be joining you in hell soon." As I said that I saw zir smile fade away. Ze didn't know that he had fallen. "How.. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Ze was getting defensive but all I could do was smile. I had found a weak spot. Guess I'm not the only demon who was defensive of my angel. I knew these bastards weren't that much different from me.

"He tried to make Aziraphale fall.. I did only what I could.. He betrayed me and my angel.. Also he's needed to be down there for quite some time. All of these fucking angels should have fallen already! They all hurt him in some way.. They hurt all of us demons in some way!" I spat back. I could tell ze was struggling to form a response. I was right. We all have suffered from heaven. But hell has made me suffer to.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain in my shoulder. Followed by a feeling of liquid trickling down my back. "Oh.. Fuck.." I dropped to my knees. My back, my arm, my whole body.. Began to hurt. I had been stabbed in the shoulder. I couldn't tell by quite who but it hurt like a bitch. I couldn't make any noises except slight painted grunts. Was I being discorporated?. No. Not yet. I've yet to end this. I had just found Beelzebubs soft spot and I could've used that to end all of this. I heard some talking but it was all drowned out by the sound of ringing I  my ears.

The only thing I could make out as calls and cries of my name. Some people screaming and fights starting up again. The sound was drifting away as if people were running and they were being chased. I almost lost all feeling until there was a flash of light and then I fell asleep. I wasn't discorporated nor did I die. Just went to rest.

☆~HEHEHEHE I'M FINALLY UPDATING THIS AGAIN!!!! GOOD OMENS SEASON 2 IS SO CLOSE AND THIS IS NOT WHATSOEVER ACCURATE BUT I DON'T CARE!! ANYWAYS TY FOR READING!!~☆