Dont let him fall like you did.

Now we are not on earth but where Gabriel teleported both himself and Aziraphale to. Which was heaven. Also, the logic of this doesn't exist but you know.

(3rd person POV)

Aziraphale looked around confused as to where he was. Then he noticed it was heaven. His sword was gone and Gabriel was standing in front of him with his back facing Aziraphale.

"Gabriel. You-you tricked me! You said you wouldn't do this. You said you would help us save earth." Aziraphale said with obvious pain in his voice. His brother had turned on him and it made him angry, hurt, and upset. Gabriel turned his head to the side so he could see the angel.

"Well, Azi you should've expected this! This is all a part of the great plan. And I can't let you step in the middle of the great plan again." Gabriel turned fully to see his little brother and started walking towards him.

"You're out of your mind," Aziraphale said quietly. Gabriel grabbed the collar of the small Angel's shirt.

"I'm not out of my mind. I'm perfectly sane actually. I'm doing what's right. You're the one who's gone mad." He walked over to a ledge and held Aziraphale over it.  If the archangel were to drop Aziraphale, the angel would fall to hell and become a demon. The angel started to panic. He didn't want to fall, he didn't deserve it!

"You know, brother if you had just followed along with the divine plan you wouldn't be in this situation, now would you?" Gabriel noted in that bitchy tone of his. The angel simply inhaled then he snapped.

"FUCK THE DIVINE PLAN! FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT! ALL I HEAR FROM YOUR BACKSTABBING, TWO-TIMING, LYING, SON OF A BITCH MOUTH IS 'Oh DiViNe PlAn ThIs' AND 'GrEaT pLaN tHaT' BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?! YOU'RE MY GODDAMN BROTHER YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME AND SUPPORT WHATEVER I DO! BUT YOU'VE DONE NONE OF THAT! ALL YOU EVER DID WAS JUDGE MY EVERY MOVE AND YELL AT ME!" All of a sudden he was interrupted by the sound of Crowley running in. The demon's sunglasses were gone and his yellow eyes were fully visible. He went from shocked to pissed the fuck off. The archangel's head turned to see Crowley. He started to smile and then let go of Aziraphale.

"Whoops," Gabriel said. Crowley didn't waste a single second. He sprinted toward the ledge. In all just a moment Crowley shoved Gabriel to the side and grabbed Aziraphale and pulled him up. But once the angel was up Crowley noticed; Gabriel was pushed over, and had fallen.

☆~CRYING FIGHTING AND THROWING THINGS THIS IS SO GOOD. I'm sorry it took so long though I was having issues with my life but I'm back to publishing my story!!~☆