Welcome to the end times

‼️QUICK DISCLAIMER I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WARS AND HOW THEY START THIS IS JUST RANDOMLY MADE UP IN MY HEAD I TRIED. ALSO MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND MURDER.‼️

(3rd person POV)

After plenty of training for the next 2 months, the time had finally come. The war was starting. The army of Heaven and Hell were already waiting at the Tadfield air base for their opposition. Gabriel and Beelzebub were standing at the very head of the army. The gates of the air base had opened and Crowley and Aziraphale walked in leading an army just as large as Heaven and Hell's. Everything was just falling into place perfectly. The troops Aziraphale and Crowley were leading readied themselves as well as Heaven and Hell's. Aziraphale the second he saw Gabriel he felt betrayed. Gabriel had promised to cut himself completely out of this war and not fight against them. He lied. He back stabbed his little brother and he was proud of it. All of a sudden there was a trumpet sounded above them and all bows, guns, canons, swords, and knives were raised. Another trumpet sounded and within a flash everyone was yelling and fighting.

Crowley lost Aziraphale almost immediately and while looking around for him someone came to try and stab him. It was Hastur. Crowley grabbed the sword, it being inches away from his stomach. His hand immediately started bleeding.

"Hello.. Crowley." Hastur said. He wasn't gonna give up on stabbing Crowley any time soon, unless the snake did something. Crowley's hands were now bleeding heavily, blood was dripping from the tip of the sword and he couldn't hold on much longer. The demon kicked Hastur in the stomach making Hastur drop the sword and fumble back. Crowley picked up the sword and stabbed his opponent right in his chest. And just like that, Hastur was dead. Crowley kept the sword to protect himself as he looked for his angel. He saw Aziraphale for just a second. He was fighting Gabriel, then all of a sudden there was a flash of light and the both of them were gone.

"What the hell?" Crowley said confused as to where they went. All of a sudden there were flashes of fire and screams or bloody murder. He had to trust Aziraphale was okay and he had to protect his people.

☆~SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BIT SHORT I JUST DIDN'T ONE HUNDRED PERCENT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BUT I WAS ENJOYING IT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT!! Now get ready for your hearts to shatter into a million pieces for this next chapter~☆