Let's get away for a bit

I'm not gonna do that big paragraph of a time skip because there wasn't any time skip between this chapter and the last one.

(3rd person pov)

The demon was starting to hate this silence. It wasn't silent it was just sad, and Crowley didn't want their last months on Earth to be sad. He wanted the both of them to treasure their home while they still had it. So he decided to break the silence

"You know we could I don't know take a break from thinking about the war. Maybe go eat at the Ritz or possibly go feed ducks. Just something to at least take all this stress off your shoulders." Crowley said looking over at Aziraphale. Aziraphale looked over at his demon and furrowed his brows.

"First off I'm not stressed. Secondly, I mean, that would be nice. We have been working at this for so long and we only have 2 months left." The sweet angel replied. He glanced over at the wiley serpent whose smile widened.

"Alright where to first? Alpha Centaurai?" Crowley said jokingly. The angel rolled his eyes at that response.

"I was thinking of St. James' park. Maybe make a picnic on the bandstand?" Crowley nodded at that response and got up grabbing his angel's hand and walking out. The angel followed behind him slightly giggling at the immediate excitement of the snake.

Once they finally made it and set up they were both having the best time they'd had since they got the news of the war. They were both laughing at some stupid thing Crowley said on the walk there. Aziraphale was trying to catch his breath while Crowley was cackling so hard he was crying. Things were just perfect.

"O-oh dear I haven't la-laughed that hard i-in ages!" The angel said stuttering quite a lot from being out of breath. Crowley wiped a tear from his eye.

"Nor have I angel nor have I," Crowley replied with a smirk. Aziraphale pecked a kiss on the demon's cheek as a thank you. The snake chuckled to himself and then kissed Aziraphale on his lips. The angel smiled gently at the demon. They loved just being in each other's company and not having a care in the world.

"You know, I wonder if The Them are gonna be crucial to this war again. I mean I don't know why they would be because after all, Adam's fully human now." Crowley commented. Aziraphale thought for a moment about this.

"I mean, he is still considered the son of Satan but he doesn't have powers anymore. Unless his father gave them back to him he wouldn't be able to do anything." Crowley simply nodded at Aziraphale's response. Aziraphale grabbed two champagne glasses out of the bag and then a bottle of champagne. He poured the champagne into both glasses then handed one to Crowley. The snake took the glass from his angels hand and smiled at him. They lifted their glasses.

"To the world my angel." "To the world." They clinked glasses then took a sip of the champagne.

☆~AAAAAAAA This chapter is so cute and fluffy. I love how calm and lovey it is. The next few chapters will be much sadder I can tell you that much.~☆