My Story

The little girl and her mother were on their way to dinner. Her father was meeting them there. After all she had just received a promotion she had been waiting to get. On the way to the restaurant a car went right through the red light and into the drivers side killing the mother upon impact. As for the girl she was taken to the hospital where her father met with her. She had lost a lot of blood and lost consciousness. 

When waking up she heard yelling, "She's not my daughter and not my responsibility! Upon many other things, including cursing to the doctors and someone she could only make out part of the name..., Stark.

Frantically, the doctors and nurses rushed around, an finally after some time, they got ahold of someone which was the Ms. Potts.

After awhile, you could hear the sounds of a helicopter landing on the helipad on the hospital's roof.

All you could hear was footsteps, as the staff was in awe of the Tony Stark walked into the 5 year old girl's room. 

*Year's before*

Well, this mess all started before I was even born, and as any other would, with my father. My mother had always wanted to be a scientist and help change the world. She attended a Stark Expo and ended up being one of many of my fathers one night stands.

Of course she didn't mean to get pregnant with me. She was drunk and even she didn't remember the night. She assumed it was her husband's Lucas.

They had been married for about a year before my mom got pregnant, and always wanted to have a baby, but were having trouble. Lucas always wanted a boy. To teach sports and basically have a little mini him. A girl never once crossed his mind. But it didn't matter, he got a girl.

Year by year passed and my mother was always working. She wanted to be the best at what she did, which left me with Lucas, my father, or should I say alone. He didn't like me much, which meant when my mother left, he didn't even bother to hang out with me. Every once in a while he would be nice, play with me, tell me he loved me, and acted like father, but those were only when my mother was around to see.

Even more time passed and my mother basically lived at work. She had come up with something huge that could change the world. The time she did have she spent with me, and this made Lucas jealous. He would go and spend the times my mother had with me, with his friends. Usually at bars.

She never got to finish the project. That's because she died, from that stupid car on our way to celebrate something so big as a family. Those moments never came.

As I waited in the hospital for someone, anyone, to tell me I was going to be ok, I could hear quiet, muffled voices outside the door. 

The only words I could make out were 'test, not, daughter, father, Stark'.

During the stages of me losing blood they must have taken a paternity test. In which they found my not father Lucas was not related to me in any way. Not a single strand of DNA from him.

He was furious and even as the doctors and nurses tried to calm him down he didn't care. It made him worse. He screamed at me and told me he never liked me, loved me, and that I was never his daughter, even if we were related he never could love me.

I cried and weeped. He was all I had, and he treated me like I was some piece of garbage he could just throw away.  I had lost everything in that one day. He disowned me even though I was never his. I had no where to go.

The doctor had called Pepper Potts, Tony's assistant, and right away he knew he needed to check this out for himself. When he arrived he made sure the blood tests were true by taking his own, and as expected they were all positive. 

As this was going on I was still crying and tired, when a blonde haired women walked into the room. My eyes were red and puffy and I knew this was the assistant that was called.

"Hi sweetie."

I didn't say anything I just looked at her. She came over and sat next to me on the bed, bringing me into a hug. It felt warm, and I knew I could trust her. 

Just then the man that was my real father, Tony Stark, walked in.

"Hey, kid."

He came over to me, and sat on the other side of me. He sighed before saying "look,.." and before continuing I interrupted him.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm your... dad."

"No your not, my daddy told me he didn't want me. He seemed like he really hated you.

Pepper seemed concerned and her face seemed to soften as Tony looked broken hearted. The girl he just found out was his daughter had already gone through so much. "You don't have to worry sweetie, I'm going to take care of you now. You can come live with me and Pepper. Would you like to see your new home? Your gonna love it."

People may think Tony Stark is a mean person, but he really does have a big heart.

I looked up at him and said tiredly, "okay."

Tony's house was hugeeeeeeee!

As we walked into the big house all of my sadness went away and me being a little kid washed over me again as I smiled at the place upon me. 

"This is my house?"

"Yah."

My sadness washed over me again as I remembered my old house with my mommy.

Tony noticed the change in my face and both Tony and Pepper came over to comfort me. 

Then Tony continued, "Would you like to see your room?"

"Yah", I said a little bit more happier.

"It was so big. It was f/c and even had a walk in closet, and my own bathroom.

Tony was about to leave the room and then stopped, "Hey sweetie?"

"Yes Mr. Stark?"

"Please, call me dad."