Midtown High

I had woken up early, so I could decide what I would be wearing for my first day of school. I didn't care too much, but I didn't want people to think I didn't care at all. First impressions matter.

I was still super tired, as I looked up Spider-Man last night. Not that I had never heard of him but I wanted to know more. There were also some files from S.H.I.E.L.D. so I looked through those as well. He had worked aside the Avengers before, but from my research, I could tell he was a kid.

Dad also gave me the talk last night about school along with tips:

"Most parents in this situation would tell their kids to 'just be themselves', but we both know that the situation you are in that you can't because you're a Stark and no one can know that. Not that high schoolers are usually themselves anyway. Pick a group that is relatively normal, no popular kids. They have too much drama, and no nerdy groups either. That will ruin your social life. If anything the best thing to do is meet one good person, become their friend, meet their friends, and then you have yourself your own friend group. You got this, how do I know? Because you are a Stark, and we can do anything. Love you and go get some sleep."

I decided to dress in somewhat normal clothing. I put on a black tank top, and a black see-through flowy top over that. I wore some white dress pants, and I put on my white vans. I put on my earrings, and then pulled my hair half up, brushed my teeth, and then went downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Hey, monkey, just in time." My dad says leaning against the island as I sit down, "Do you remember how everything goes?"

I nod, "My name is Y/n Miller, I just moved to New York from Montana for my dad's job. He is an office worker, and travels, and decided to settle down here."

"Great job, kid, you're gonna do great, just don't stand out too much. Love you, oh and don't forget your waffles on the way out. Happy's waiting outside for you. You sure you have everything?"

"Yup."

"Good, oh and here is some money for lunch."

I look in my bag to see the money he's given me. "Dad, seriously?! $1,000? I thought I was supposed to blend in."

"Fine, just at least take $100."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes at him, before he continues.

"Oh, and also I made you this." He hands me a pair of glasses.

"What is this for? I don't need glasses."

"Friday is programmed into them. That way when you get to school, you can see the type of groups and cliques there are, so you can find the perfect one. There is also a map in case you get lost at all. All you have to do to activate them is to touch the sides of the glasses. The bracelet is to defend yourself, it has certain types of weapons equipped with it. Just in case."

I grin at him, "These are great dad, thank you."

"I know, have a good day. Love you."

"Love you too dad."

................................................................................................................................................................

I walked out of Happy's car and into the building. My stomach hurt from the mixed emotions of excitement, nervous, anticipation, and anxiety. I first check in with the office, to get my schedule. The glasses helped me find the office easily.

"Y/n Miller, correct?" the secretary at the front desk asked me.

"Yes."

"Here is your schedule. Advanced Science, Advanced Computer Technology, and Advanced Math. I wish you luck on your first day." All I can think of is Stark when she says my classes for today.