Stark Partying

"Are we really about to do this?" Peter asks me. He looks uncomfortable, shifting back and forth.

The four of us are waiting outside of Ben's house, and I've gotta say, it's huge. Well not as big as my house but it's BIG.

MJ and I got dressed up a little. We are both wearing dresses. I'm wearing a pretty blue two piece dress. I have a seater with me in case I get cold. I have my Monday bracelet and earrings. I wore my hair down, naturally wavy, and little to no makeup. MJ was wearing a simple dress, and her hair was up in a bun, how she normally wears it.

Peter and Ned dressed normally, but a little fancier, and Ned had his cool hat with him as well.

"You know what, I think this is a bad idea. Let's just go home." He turns around to walk the opposite direction, and I grab his shoulder.

"I can't believe we're at this lame party, partying with losers." MJ remarks.

"Oh come on guys, it'll be fun. It's out of our comfort zone. Let's go."I try to convince them otherwise.

"Yeah," Ned backs me up, "It'll be fun. Besides Peter, you haven't been to a party since going to Liz's, and you didn't even stay that long."

"Who's Liz?" Peter gives Ned a 'what the fuck man' look.

"She's no-no one." He says, with an discomforting smile.

"....okay." I say with a 'you better tell me later' look. I give up trying to convince them and walk inside myself. They follow behind me.

"Y/n!" Ben greets me, "And friends!" he adds.

"Oh my god." MJ mutters under her breath.

"Thing for inviting us Benny!" I gratefully tell him.

"Benny?" Peter mutters, confused. My smile makes him frown a little. I don't really notice.

"I'm so glad you all decided to come. Please! Come and enjoy the party! I just have to go take care of some things quickly, but please enjoy yourselves. And be careful in the back of the house, it's a little crazy in there." He winks at me, and leaves.

I smile, and head deeper into the house.

"He-hey where do you think you're going?" Peter asks me, trailing behind me like a little puppy.

I smirk, "To where the craziness is. Duh."

"N-no Y/n I-I don't think that such a great idea...." He starts to say.

"Just cause you don't think it's a good idea, doesn't mean it won't be fun. Come on guys, let's go and have a good time." 

Mj rolls her eyes, Ned looks at his feet, and Peter is interested in looking at the door. They all look miserable and like they don't want to be here.

"Whatever guys, we came here to have fun and party. I'm going, yoy guys have fun doing whatever you want to do."

"Have fun and good luck." MJ calls after me.

"Hey wait, Y/n." Peter calls and runs after me. 

"Peter you don't have to come and follow me wherever I go.." I turn around to look at his chocolate brown eyes. They look sad and scared.

He looks into my eyes, "Uh yes I do. There is no way I'm letting you go back there all alone..."

"Peter if you're uncomfortable here..."

"I'm not leaving you alone, Y/n." Peter repeats himself.

I smile at him, and he smiles back.

We hear a loud noise in the background and flinch. It was a glass shattering as hit the ground.