Dreamers

Sleeping is something I usually dread, but tonight was just different.

I felt safe after making amends, even if we didn't do them in person, and having a place to go to for the night.

The night was great. Before Peter and I went to bed we just talked. About things we liked, and didn't. Science, and school. Our friends.

When we finally did that's what I dreamed about. No nightmares. Just us talking. Then I didn't just dream of that, but of my friends and how we were when we were all grown up.

Of course the four of us were all still friends. I was the new owner of Stark Industries, and I was wearing something my mother gave me, making me look like both my father and mother.

MJ looked very mature, and she started her own company.

Ned had looked the same, but he had started a family, with a nice house. A good life.

Peter, had become a scientist, an cured diseases and helped people who before were believed didn't have a chance.

All four of us were still close of course, and we had special days where we would meet together, even though we had busy schedules. The future did all of us well.

Then I woke up and it was just a dream, not real.

................................................................................................................................................................

As I hear my alarm go off, I try to feel around for my phone, so I can turn it off. I seriously did not want to get out of my bed this morning.

I jolt up and remember, This isn't my bed.

I relax and replay what happened last night.

I just feel so safe here, it's so comfortable and it smells like Peter.

Wait what? Stop, no!

I slowly get out of the bed, and walk to the door, and allow my eyes to adjust to the light.

I walk down the hall, and find Peter in the kitchen, pouring some cereal into a bowl. But, oh my, with the shirt he is wearing you can see the muscles coming through his shirt and how strong he looks.

Y/n stop staring!

I clearly don't listen to myself, because I continue to stare, and Peter turns around and smiles at me. "Hey, Y/n." He looks at my face and then realizes and starts to blush.

Oh my god, Y/n, if you don't play this off and he thinks your some weirdo now.....

I give a small giggle and then say, "Wow Parker, how did a nerd like you get so muscular?" I laugh again and give my signature Stark smile.

I could do better, but it worked

He gives a little nervous laugh, "Uhh, yah, it's a long story, for another time.... what do you like for breakfast?"

"Uhhh..." I think for a second, "I guess whatever your having."

To be honest I don't usually eat cereal, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Sure." He gives me a nice smile and pours me some. "Mini wheats good?"

"Yah, sure."

He hands me my bowl, and we sit on two chairs at their island.

I sit down, and take a bite of the cereal in front of me.

Wow, this isn't bad at all.

"This is really good." I say out loud.