Chapter 59

Chapter 59. Kem This is the rising future of their Newton Army...

    It was Pei Yun who came.

    She brought a small team from Gamma, including the A3 team headed by Havison, and the rest of Gamma's work was handed over to another loyal general named Abraham, who was also a An old seniority.

    Although General Abraham has delegated more than half of the power in the military department in the past few years, he basically no longer interferes in daily affairs, but leaves the decision-making power to the younger generations, but the young members who are still in Gamma are all useless. The admiral had no choice but to go out in person, but fortunately, even after a comfortable period of retirement, his brains and wrists were still there, so there was no such thing as lack of proficiency in business.

    From Gamma to the first war zone, Pei Yun piloted the combat spaceship and led the fleet to jump all the way, but arrived near the war zone in half a day, but was stunned by the sight in front of him from a distance.

    Of course, everyone also received news on the way, knowing that after Pei Jin was injured, the Zerg took advantage of the situation—although this term is inappropriate for the Zerg without intelligence, but Clement couldn’t find a better way to say it— At the beginning, the Alliance Army was defeated steadily. Later, fortunately, Kem, the young general of their Newton galaxy, stabilized the situation in time, so that the joke of "human beings were attacked by the Zerg and lost the battle" would not be made.

    When Commander Clement said this, his tone was not without pride, as if his own children were promising, and the elders in the family couldn't wait to be honored. If he didn't absolutely believe in Commander Clement's character, Pei Yun will definitely doubt whether this Kem really took this position by his own strength.

    However, the scene in front of me is definitely not as light as what Commander Clement said, "Although it is thrilling, but the victory is already in hand", not only that, the slime-covered monster has clearly gained the absolute upper hand, and it is the human beings who are at a loss. fleet.

    "Admiral Pei, what is that..."

    Havison's voice through the communication channel was trembling. From such a long distance, such a huge monster would already cause fear in people's hearts. The instinct of human beings is the subconscious reaction when facing an enemy with an absolutely huge disparity in size.

    But Pei Yun suppressed that reaction, she calmly replied: "I don't know, go and have a look first."

    The small fleet led by Pei Yun adjusted the energy consumption to the minimum, and everyone The spaceship is almost always "floating" in space, and this state will not produce any energy fluctuations, so it will not attract the attention of that monster.

    After getting close, Pei Yun sharply saw the muzzles of the guns aimed at the monster's neck, the tentacles that were forming, and the almost scrapped mech snorting under the tentacles. Just understood everything.

    "Havison, I will hand over the control of this spaceship to you in a while, do you still have enough mental strength?"

    "Yes, Admiral." Havison replied neatly, "But Admiral..."

    "No I've said it, I'm sure." Pei Yun knew what Havison was worried about, but Pei Yun was 80% sure of what he was going to do next, and he also had the confidence that he would not fail.

    As her subordinate, Harveyson has followed her on many missions over the years. Although he occasionally complains about Admiral Pei's harshness in private, he also has 100% confidence in Pei Yun's strength. So he didn't say anything, and obediently took over the control of the spaceship when Pei Yun drove the mecha out of the cabin.