Prolog - Slime?

\\ So, my English is not that good, and I'm just trying to learn to write in English. i apologize if there are mistakes in writing. 

Happy Reading ~\\

=====================================

There was a Slime in a cave who was busy eating grass. No, what the Slime was eating wasn't grass but a medicinal plant. But there was something different about that Slime, which was its very strong aura. Slimes were normally low-level monsters that didn't emit an aura, but this one emitted a terrifying aura.

The Slime was constantly eating the medicinal plants and also the magic stones in the cave he was in. While on the other side, there was a dragon that looked wary. That dragon was the Storm Dragon Veldora, one of the four true dragons.

'What is this? An aura of this extent has suddenly appeared in my cave? Demon Lord, is it? If it's really one of them, then I should exterminate them the moment I break out of this damn seal' thought Veldora who suspected that one of the Demon Lords was breaking their agreement. But soon Veldora heard someone screaming inside his head.

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!' the voice shouted, followed by a slime being thrown at Veldora. The slime crashed into Veldora's seal and injured itself, but then Veldora heard the voice again.

'Eh? It doesn't hurt?' the slime said in his mind.

'Hm? A Slime can talk? But more importantly....' Veldora saw that the Slime in front was using the regeneration skill to heal the wounds it had gotten. Veldora observed the confused-looking slime, he didn't open his voice because Veldora was currently feeling wary of the slime.

'This much aura coming from a slime? Never mind, let's try talking to him anyway I don't have any friends here' Veldora thought before speaking.

"I can hear you, little one" said Veldora, but the Slime seemed to be confused as to where Veldora's voice was coming from.

"Can you hear me? O little creature!" asked Veldora who was getting annoyed because the Slime was still silent.

" Hey! You can hear me, right?" asked Veldora once again in annoyance.

'It's me, isn't it?' thought the Slime who was clearly heard by Veldora.

"Answer me."

'Even if I'm told to answer, I can't speak because I don't have a mouth' 

"Hey!" Veldora shouted.

'You noisy baldy!' The slime shouted back at Veldora and mocked him assuming that Veldora couldn't hear him.

"Ho? You're calling me bald, aren't you? How dare you, it's been a while since I last had a visitor. And I'm trying to be nice, but it looks like you're looking to die, huh?" said Veldora, which made the Slime panic instantly. Then the panicked Slime apologized and explained that he could not see or speak.

Seeing the Slime panic made Veldora both surprised and confused. 'How can someone with such a strong aura panic at being bullied like that?'

......

......

After a while, Veldora talked to the Slime, and finally understood the reason why low-level monsters like Slimes could talk, but not with its aura.

"By the way, you said that you had just reincarnated into this world, right? Then how do you explain your aura?" asked Veldora.

'Eh? Aura? What's that?'

"Huff... never mind"

'Umm... you said you were sealed, right?' 

Hearing this question made Veldora happy, and began to tell the story of how he accidentally turned a city into ashes, only to have a hero come to stop him. And in the end, it was Veldora who was sealed by that hero.