[1.] The beginning

Long ago before the barrier was complete god and Satan had two daughters. Gods daughter was Angelica a beautiful angel who's wings were white as snow and her heart was pure as the rivers in heaven. Satan's daughter was Leila who was beautiful but deadly as a black widow and if provoked she could show her cruel side.

The two girls were forbidden from meeting each other by their father's but at the age of 13 the two saw each other at the barrier. The princesses talked and became good friends. After three years of being friends their fathers caught them and locked them up in the towers of the two castles so the girls won't see each other again but the two royals were more powerful in magic than their fathers anticipated and they broke out. Once the two girls reached the barrier they confronted their fathers which resulted in a huge argument. In the middle of the argument the two princesses unleashed powerful magic not seen ever before.

Once the darkness from Leila's magic and the light from Angelica's met at the middle of the barrier a blinding light emitted and the two girls disappeared as if they never stood there in the first place.

- But mooom that's just a fake story that gets told to all of us so we won't sneak out to the barrier!- the little angel wined.
- Oh but darling every fairytale has its own real story. The two princesses did in fact disappear at the barrier.- the mother said calmly.

A knock interrupted their conversation. The mother walked over to the door and opened it as soon as she did she bowed down.
- Greetings your majesty! To what do I own the pleasure to see you and your daughter?- God adopted a little girl not long after the incident...but the girl was..rather odd. She didn't have wings or a halo but she didn't have horns and a tail either. The angels learned not to question it but never accepted her as the rightful princess.
- Miss..I am sorry for coming here this late..and I am sorry to come here with bad news.- the woman rose up as she looked the king in the eye. - your husband has fallen in a battle against a demon..I am terribly sorry- the woman broke down in tears and her daughter rushed to her..

The two royals left the woman and her child alone and headed back to the castle.
- Father..why did you lie to the poor woman?..He didn't fight a demon he went close to the barrier and- The princess didn't finish her sentence since her father turned his head and gave her a look to shut her up.
- I told you countless times not to talk about that place Angelica didn't I? Be a good daughter and obey my orders- with that the two walked to the castle in silence.

Once they entered the princess went up to her room and closed the door.
-Why...why does he despise me that much?! He won't call me by my name..he keeps calling me someone I am not! I am not Angelica...I am Lazari..- She walked up to the mirror in her room. - I don't understand...why am I so different?..why can't I be like other angels?- She took the eyepatch off that covered her right eye. Unlike her father or the rest of the angels Lazari had a dark red right eye. Only her left eye which was a slightly dark purple resembled an angels trait. Her hair was colored white with yellow at the end like her fathers but that wasn't her natural hair color. Her hair was black like the night sky...she never understood why is she so different..

A knock on the door stop her in her thoughts and she put her eyepatch back on.
- Come inside!- she said.
- Princess. I am sorry to bother you- A woman with dark brown hair and light brown eyes walked in wearing a maid dress. Most angels have light colored eyes that's how it's easy to identify them. The woman had small wings and a golden halo.
- It's more than alright Elizabeth you didn't bother me. What brings you here?- Elizabeth was Lazari's maid and her most trusted friend. The princess got along with everyone in the castle staff and even with most of the guards.
- Your father requests your presents princess Angelica- Laz took a deep breath before making her decision.
- Tell my father that I will be down there in a minute...and Elizabeth- the woman looked up at her. - I told you to call me Lazari when my father isn't around. No need to be formal with me when we are in private.- She smiled at the maid.
- Of course...Lazari. It's just that all of us servants were told to always be formal and loyal to the royal family. Besides...knight Alexander wishes to talk to you tomorrow about the behavior of sir David. The way he told me..I am guessing sir David once again went too far out of line.- The princess let out a sigh before nodding.
-Of course. Tell my father I will be downstairs in a minute Elizabeth. I need to get something done first.- The maid bowed once again and exited the room closing the door behind herself.

- Only if I wouldn't have to be a princess...- Laz took off her crown. It was more of a tiara since she only gets the crown once she gets the throne. Her tiara was made out of gold with sapphire's and diamonds at the top. Lazari sometimes felt selfish for complaining about her life since she had it good..she just couldn't be herself when her father was around so she learned to pretend. She started listening to her father when he called her Angelica and stopped asking about the barrier.

The princess took the tiara and she put it on top of her head again. She took a look into the mirror fixed her eyepatch and hid it with her hair then she got ready to leave her room. Whatever her father wants from her...it sounds important