[7.] Make your choice

Lazari woke up earlier than anyone and decided to head outside. While she made her way down the stairs out of nowhere an eerie feeling came over her..she had no idea why. When she was outside she felt the usual warm air..it helped her calm down a little after her bad dream last night.
- "leave hell and disappear"- she repeated Gods words. She started doubting herself..will she even succeed?..should she even succeed?..
- Laz? What are you doing out here?- Once Liam called her name she quickly snapped out of her thoughts.
- O-oh nothing! Just thinking!- She looked at him. Doubts still filled her mind.
- ...You are doubting yourself aren't you?- Liam went closer to her and put his hand in her shoulder. - you've came this far Lazari and we will help you no matter what.- Laz smiled at his words..she started feeling a bit more at ease.
- Thanks Liam- She smiled at him.
- No problem. Now come back inside before my mother starts worrying- With that he led her back into the house.

After half an hour everyone was up. Yua and Max were already talking to Mark about a way to get Lazari into the castle and Lilith was casually taking care of her two younger children while Liam looked trough the book once more. Laz was helping Liam when she got a headache out of nowhere..it wasn't like a normal headache or a migraine it hurt her a bit more...she didn't show the signs of it hurting tho since she didn't want to worry everyone in the room.
- Hey Laz do you think..God will ever let you back into heaven?- Liam asked hesitantly.
- Nope...He even told me yesterday night that I should leave hell and disappear- A strong silence fell on the whole room.
- What?...- Lilith asked hesitantly.
- He said what?!- Yua sounded almost offended.
-....he talked to you? How?- Liam looked at Laz confused.
- I...I have no idea. He just appeared in my dreams..- Lazari hesitated with her answer. She looked at everyone in the room...they all were staring at her. She felt..under pressure by the sudden change of mood in the room. - I..I will be right back- with that she headed outside.

As soon as she was outside she leaned against the wall of the house. She was breathing heavily as if she held her breath all this time.
- What's wrong with me?..- She felt her legs giving out as she fell to the ground. Everything got blurry as she was lying on the ground and she felt the warmth of hell all around her. She felt weak...as if she overused magic...
- Well well well...this is the so called "princess of heaven"?- An unknown demon walked up to her...the demon had black hair which ended in a dark blue color and his eyes matched the color of the deep ocean.
- W-who...- it was getting hard for her to speak.."what the hell is happening to me?!" She asked herself.
- Well..not like it's a mystery..I am Zach..the executioner of Satan- Laz looked at the man in front of her with pure fear. Since everyone in the house was busy with their own thing...no one was going to save her now.. - Looks like the mark works..not like you will live to tell anyone about it anyway..the second you set foot into hell the barrier noticed that YOU were the thing that allowed Liam and his family to come back...I made sure that if those traitors ever came back the person who helped them will die...I made sure that if the barrier senses the core of the energy that let those five back it will mark it. The mark weakens you...and it slowly poisons you. It won't kill you yet...I want to do that myself- Zach grinned. So that's why she fainted the second she crossed...

Laz took a deep breath and concentrated. Even tho she didn't have much time and she was weak she had an idea. She closed her eyes and imagined a guiding light which covered her..she imagined it getting bigger and bigger until it made a shield to protect her. The second she opened her eyes and let go of the magic she was concentrating on the shield appeared and knocked Zach back.
- What the?!- The executioner looked at her in complete disbelief. The next second a dagger hit Zach in the left shoulder.
- Get away from her!- Yua said as she stood at the door with a sword in her hand. Everyone looked outside only to see Zach standing near Lazari who was lying on the ground surrounded by a shield.
- Lazari! What did you do to her you bastard?!- Liam shot a ball of pure energy at Zach who jumped away from it. Last thing that Laz saw was smoke...and then Zach disappeared.

Lilith and Mark rushed over to Lazari who broke the shield to let them get to her. Lilith checked if she had any injuries with her own magic and after that Mark picked her up to take her inside...not too long after Mark picked her up Laz lost consciousness. The last thing she heard was Lilith's worried voice and then everything faded to black.

- You got yourself into quite a situation- Leila said as soon as she saw Lazari. - Crimson blood poison...deadly to angels but only weakens demons..I am not surprised Zach used this. Don't worry you will live..I will make sure of that. For now tho...did you figure out what I meant? "You've always been a princess".- She got closer to Laz and sat down near her.
- I..no I still have no idea what you meant..how do you know that I will survive?- Laz sat down in front of Leila. She was..confused. She still didn't know how in the two realms is she taking to the demon princess and she didn't know why is Leila helping her.
- I know things that you don't..and do not forget that I knew Zach. He is my father's executioner after all- Leila looked Laz in the eye. - You are about to wake up...it was nice chatting with you..oh and one more thing! You will be given a choice in the future..wether to destroy the two realms or protect them..choose wisely.- Right after she said that everything went dark and then Lazari started slowly waking up..

- Mommy mommy! Sissy is waking up!- Liam's little sister Rebecca tugged her mom's clothes as she saw Laz opening her eyes. Lilith looked a Lazari with a relieved expression once she saw the princess being awake.
- You managed to really scare us...- The woman helped Laz sit up and hugged her.
- Liam! Big sissy is awake!- Rebecca called out to her brother who in a few seconds rushed into the room.
- I am so glad you are alright Lazari!- Liam hugged the princess.
- I..I am happy to be back.- Laz smiled. - where are the others?- Liam let go of her and pointed downstairs.
- We..we were all worried when we saw Zach standing over you...Mom and Dad made sure that you didn't have any injuries- the prince looked relived to see her awake..
- Brother can I tell daddy that big sissy is awake?- Rebecca walked over to Liam who chuckled slightly.
- Yeah go downstairs and tell them that she is alright- after he said that Rebecca ran out of the room.
- I hope you don't mind her calling you big sis..just like the rest of us..she sees you as part of the family dear.- Lilith let go of Laz and smiled at her.
- I don't mind at all..I am glad that she sees me as part of the family- Lazari smiled.

After half an hour everyone talked to Lazari. Liam's family really looked at her as a part of the family...when Yua was inside she cussed out Zach and told Laz that when she threw the dagger she hoped that it would hit him in the head and not the shoulder. After everyone talked to the princess they decided that it would be best for her to rest after what happened. Lazari was alone in the room..she felt really tired so she laid down and quickly fell asleep...it was an eventful day that's for sure. The only question she still head in her mind was "what does the tomorrow hide?"...as she closed her eyes she saw Leila who smiled at her before disappearing and then she peacefully started dreaming about a better future where the two realms get together...oh if only it wouldn't be a dream.