CHAPTER 2 || The enemies.

✎

A FEW YEARS LATER

It's been a few years since Big mama took chester under her wing, She basically adopted chester and made chester her son.
Chester had grown attached to the lady; Big mama basically became a mother figure for him.

Chester is currently with Big mama occupying her since he has nothing planned for the day, As Big mama was examining the battle nexus a blue portal suddenly appeared out of nowhere and we're 4 turtle Yokai and a human girl coming out of it.

" Oh hello turtly-boos and Human! How surprising you guys decided to visit on little o'l Big mama. "
Mama said to the 5 new faces while they look like they're ready to fight

" Don't act all innocent Big mama, We know you're the one who kidnapped [ INSERT RANDOM YOKAI NAME ] to make them fight in the nexus arena! " The turtle who has a red bandana accused mama and it made you furious.

" Don't accuse mama of something like that! " Chester shouted while big mama pouted making it look like she's innocent towards the visitors accusation.
" Yes, Why would you accuse on sweet big mama! " Big mama said while the visitors look like they don't believe her one bit. Suddenly the turtles started attacking big mama.

The turtles started attacking big mama but then suddenly chester blocked their attacks

" What are you doing?? " The turtle with the blue bandana said

" Protecting my mother. " Chester said then started attacking the turtles

" SHE HAS A SON?!? " The human girl said while trying to seek shelter.

" THIS IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST TIME WE'VE KNOWN ABOUT THI- WOAH " The orange turtle said then almost got hit by one of the tessens chester has.

" LEO WE GOTTA RETREAT HE'S TOO STRONG TO FIGHT! " The Red bandana turtle said to the blue bandana turtle who you are assuming is named ' Leo '

" EVERYONE RETREAT TO THE PORTAL! " Leo said making a portal.

Everyone started running towards the portal and escaped, But the purple turtle didn't realized that he didn't noticed that his goggles had fallen off his head.

" Good work chess, I knew the training would pay off! " Big mama said suprising chester with the new nickname
" Chess? " Chester asked mama
" Your new nickname! Since you like chess and the shorter version of your name is ' ches ' so I think it fits you. " Big mama said delightfully
" Thank you mama "
" You're welcome deary, And thank you for saving me. Well let's go on now! We gotta toodles before the sun starts setting down "

While big mama is walking ahead Chess picked up the turtle's goggles and admired it for a bit.

" We will soon meet again turtles, Sooner or later. " Chess said while walking to catch up to mama.

TURTLES POV:

" I still can't believe big mama has a son! " Leonardo said while he and the others are going out from the portal.

Splinter, The turtle's father, and Former Lou Jitsu greeted them.
" How was the mission boys and April! "
Splinter said then started sipping his drink

" Dad did you know that big mama has a son all along??? " Mikey said making splinter spill his drink.

" BIG MAMA HAS A SON?!? "
" Yea! Did you know something about it Splints? "
Before the 5 of them get an answer they see Splinter sulking in the corner of the room
" Oh come on he still can't move on from he- guys. " Donnie said while moving his hand up to his head to feel his goggles since it felt empty all of the sudden.

" What is it don? "
" I may or may not have left my goggles at battle nexus while we we're fighting Big Mama's son- " Donnie said

" YOU LEFT WHAT?! " Everyone excluding splinter shouted at Donnie

" I'm sorry I didn't realized I was panicking! "
Donnie said
" We will get your goggles tomorrow don, Right now April has to go home and we need some sleep it's almost night time. "

Everyone said goodbye to April and the turtles soon went to sleep.

What they didn't know is that the thing they left is the trap Chess is going to give.

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is much longer than the first chapter wooo! Gotta say thank you for my friend (y'know who you are winkwink) for helping me with this I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! :DD