CHAPTER 3 || When will the world explode.

✎

Chess sat in his room reading a book called
" När kommer världen att explodera. " While it may look like a boring book with poems he quite enjoyed it, Now he just realized... What is out there. Sure the book talked a lot about the world and it's happiness but mama told him much more, The lies, the pain other people did, the suffering other people recieved, It was all despairing and oh how mama likes it. But.. what is the world like? He has always been inside this hotel ever since mama helped him escape from him. Then suddenly a knock can be heard

" Chess, You little cutesy pie! You forgot this thingymajig that you left at the kitchen counter. " Mama came in holding the bait for the 4 turtles.
" Thank you mama, I'm going to the battle nexus for a while. "
" Okay, Have fun chessy-poo! " Mama said as you went to the elevator preparing yourself for the arrival of your enemies.

The turtles finally arrived at an almost empty battle nexus with only a few people watching and an empty battlefield

" Okay don, We need to look for your goggles fast " Raphael said directly at Donatello, And so they started their search for the missing goggles

They decided the best idea to find Donnie's goggles was to split up, they went to different directions.

DONATELLO POV:

" Hello Mr, Have you seen some good quality goggles it has red & blue lenses "
" I'M A LADY! "
" VERY SORRY MISS! " I said as I ran from the lady, Well how could I've known that she was a lady she was wearing a cloak!

Then suddenly I saw my goggles appear just on the ground, Someone threw them to me? I instantly tried to take it, keyword: Tried because my goggles we're moving on it's own, By natural instinct I followed the goggles screaming at it which I know looks stupid but I will basically do anything just to get them back, Those goggles we're so expensive.

" COME BACK HERE AND GO BACK TO MY HEAD! "

________

Donatello followed the goggles foolishly not noticing he's currently at the middle of the battle nexus arena and bumping into his brothers.

" OOF- WHAT ARE YOU DUM-DUMS DOING HERE?! "
" Don! Good news I saw your goggles, Bad news though is that I didn't get to catch it "
" Same don- wait, did we just follow non-living goggles?? "
" Yea Leo- omg this was a trap. "

As on cue the lights suddenly opened revealing a lot of yokai's cheering and so they realized, This is a trap.

" WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TONIGHT'S BATTLE WILL BE BETWEEN SOME NEW GUESTS, THE 4 TURTLES VS THE ROOK! "

" Hey it's the human yesterday with big mama! "
" YOU TURTLES ARE GOING TO DIE! "
" Uh oh- "

     ♬ Now playing: Death By Glamour ♪
                         ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
            0:00ㅇ───────── 2:15
                                                                      ┛

The crowd starting cheering and The Rook ( Aka Chess ) started lunging at them with his tessen, The turtles dodged but it wasn't over, the human started throwing their tessens towards Leo and almost hitted him but Leo got hit by a kick in the stomach making him fly and land on his back.

" LEO ARE YOU OKAY??? " Raph asked to his groaning brother
" I'm oka- wait, No I'm not.. "

Raph hearing that information starting charged towards the human but he instantly blocked his tonfās and punched him leaving a black eye on Raph.

The crowd kept chanting "Rook!" With pure excitement and this puts pressure on both Michealangelo and Donatello.

" ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO STAND THERE OR DO I HAVE TO ATTACK YOU MYSELF! " The human started to pounce on them but fortunately Donnie and Mikey dodged him.

" DONNIE WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! "
Mikey shouted while trying to dodge the human and that's when Donnie realized something, The human only attacks in a straight line!

" Mikey, They only attack at a straight line! "

Hearing that information Mikey moved slanted and the human just stood there in his position waiting for them to attack.

" W-what are you waiting?! Attack god dang it! " The human shouted sounding nervously and Donnie suspected.
" Oh we'll attack alright! " Donnie said and as on cue Mikey attacked them but instead of going straight they went slanted.

" YOU GUYS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT! " The human shouted while the crowd boo'ed towards him, The human fell to the ground and started to tear up Donnie could hear them mumble "I failed her.." Donnie was going to ask if he's alright but he was interrupted by him screaming

" DON'T TELL BIG MAMA ABOUT THIS AND YOU ALL BE QUIET! " Which made the crowd stop booing sitting in fear, At this moment Raph and Leo and watching with Confusion and Fear since they don't know a thing about what happened.

"... I will let you guys go, But don't you dare tell this to big mama! And I believe you came for this. " He said while throwing the goggles towards Donnie successfully catching it.

" T-thank you? "
" Don't thank me, Thank your brain. "

And so after what he said he left, Leaving the turtles alone at the battle nexus arena.

" Well that just happened, Is your cheek alright Raph? it looks swollen " Leo asked Raph while he checks his cheek

" It hurts but it's not that serious "
" Donnie, Are you okay? "
" I think we'll meet him again soon.. " Donnie said nervously while the others looked at him in fear that he may be correct.

Chess immediately went up to the elevator in fear that he ruined big mama's reputation of having strong fighters, Right as the elevator door opened big mama was at the other side waiting for him to arrive.

" MAMA! Hellooo.. "
" Hello Chessy-poo! Did you do the thing you needed to do at the battle nexus? "

Chess couldn't hold it in much longer he can't hide something from the face of the person who cared for him all those years.

" I accidentally ruined your battle nexus reputation.. "
" What do you mean deary? "
" I got beated by the turtles in a battle and the crowd starting booing and, I think I ruined your reputation.. "
" Oh chess, It's okay you just messed up a bit! Everyone makes mistakes " Mama said while pinching chess's cheeks.

" It's time for bedtime chester, Goodnight! " Big mama said while she kissed his forehead
" Goodnight mama.. " Chess spoke as he drifted off to sleep

.

.

.

" Ladies and gentlemen! The battle earlier was just an honest mistake, please just ignore all the flim-flam earlier folks, Rook will still be fighting within the arena but will be resting for a short while, so I hope the rook fans wouldn't miss him that much while he's resting "

As big mama said her announcement with a genuine looking smile the crowd starting cheering and starting chanting "Rook! Rook!" with pure happiness and excitement

______

After all of that commotion Big mama went to the elevator wearing a simple grin

" I can't really be mad at him, after all he is the important part of this plan to get rid of the turtly-boos. " Big mama said menacingly while chuckling lightly going up the elevator.

AUTHORS NOTE:

WOOOO! I'm so proud of myself for making this chapter have 1k words, I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter! I will now go and work on the oneshots now :'D

1231 WORDS IN TOTAL