Chapter Seven

P/t = preferred time
N/n = nickname

———————————————————————

Your pov

Stupid alarm... Ugh.

Today was Tuesday, though we did have the rest of the week off for some reason.

I get out of bed and go over to the bathroom to get ready. April was still sleeping, Tet on the other hand was just laying down with her phone in hand.

"Mornin' Y/n." She whisper-yelled, trying to not wake April.

"Good morning T."

I close the bathroom door to do the usual things I do to get ready. Once I step out I look at the time, not being able to read the clock well since it was somewhat dark.

"It's 6:37. When do you think we should leave?"

"Oh, p/t is good." I sighed.

"Alright N/n, want some breakfast? I can make some eggs. Do you want the usual?"

"Yeah, the usual is fine, thanks, T."

"Yeah yeah."

Even though I've only known Tet for around a year, she'd somehow memorized the way I like my eggs. Dude, I could too, if I tried but I just can't.

I hear soft yawning, April was up.

"Morning April, it's 6:43 am."

She groaned, "Ugh I don't feel like waking up at all, I wonder how T does it without being tired all the time."

T had just recently met April, so she didn't know Tet was a monster addict.

"Unspoken things, she has her ways. C'mon get up and ready."

"But you didn't tell that to Tet~ I don't want to get ready N/n."

"That's because she sleeps in her stupid sweatpants, and only puts on socks and a hoodie after she wakes up. She is already ready."

"Wha??—"

I pulled her up without hesitation and losing our balance we fell back onto the couch.

We were laughing hard. Suddenly the lights were turned on, no other than by Tet.

"Morning April. Eggs are magically ready, I also toasted some bread."

We got up and headed to the kitchen. Noticing there were only two plates for some reason.

Digging into the food Tet made us, she may not be the best cook but at least she tried.

April got ready, then we left for school. Not much to say since school is boring. We did have to present our project, it was very awkward.

My phone vibrated a few times though, I was expecting it to be from April but nah, turns out it was von Ryan himself.

He said he could swing by after 6 pm, so I should have my place clear of T and April by then.

We parted ways after school, so that wasn't hard. I head home to have a 6-day weekend. I don't even know why.

I unlock my door, and head to my bedroom to do the homework I was assigned before hopping on my console to play some games.

After a few hours, you hear loud knocks at your window. You probably missed them a few times for them to be this loud.

You get up and walk over to your bedroom, pulling back the curtains and opening your window.

"Hey D. Get in, kinda wanna tell you something."

"Alright... What's up?" He said as he got inside, closing the window.

"So, my friend from last night may or may not know that you're.. you. April was with me, she kinda figured it out on her own."

He froze up, looking like he had fifteen different questions.

"I won't ask why you were talking about me, but what do you mean she knows?"

"D... Ugh. I mean that she knows that you're a mutant and she wants to meet you. Like, go over to your place."

"Y/n what the hell— I'd have to figure out a time but sure if you trust her that much I'm guessing she wouldn't freak out."

~~~

Don's pov

Their eyes lit up, smiling.

"Thanks, D! Now come on, let's go do something together!"

They grabbed my hand, dragging me to their living room. Turning off their console and just pushing me onto the couch.

"You can pick something to watch, I want cuddles."

They handed me the remote and just sat down next to me. They like just started cuddling me? Is this a good thing?

I hugged them, they kissed my cheek before wrapping their arms around my neck and hiding their face in the crook of my shoulder.

What?????

Is this a hint? I mean it is, they wouldn't kiss me out of nowhere.

But what if they just think of me as a close friend? I mean friends do that, sometimes.

No, no. They are dropping hints.

I pull them closer, also pecking their cheek before finding some documentary on their tv.

Pulling a light blanket over us as we cuddle, I'm pretty sure they're asleep by this point.

I lightly pull ourselves into a laying position that won't leave us sore.

I feel a vibration in my pocket, Raph sent me a message... I don't really want to read it.

I turn on my camera, half-lidded eyes looking at it as I snap a picture of me and Y/n cuddling. It was obvious that they were sleeping, but not visible.

I text Raph saying that Y/n's friend wants to come over and to not bother me. He asks me why.

I send the picture to Raph hoping he'd leave me alone, I'm tired again. I'm always tired when it comes to Y/n's place. Dunno why.

I lightly threw my phone on the coffee table, the screen facing down. Snuggling with Y/n as I doze off.

———————————————————————

Bro I'm so tired that I'm talking about sleep in a fic—

Anyways I need a nap cya later losers love ya

(27/1/2023)
(972 words total)