Chapter 1

I have been planning this for ages and I'm a person with a lot of ideas so I hope y'all like this. There will most likely be grammar errors and spelling mistakes but we don't talk about that. Also, if anyone doesn't like my head cannons or changes, I've made or the have a problem with a way a character is portrayed just leave like I ain't forcing u to read this there is no point commenting about it because I simply do not care nor will I, I'm just tryna do my own thing and you're welcome to stay and be part of it. This story is gonna be long so ill upload chapters asap because ik how annoying it is to wait but like yeah ill try.

Anyway enjoy.

-Love your friendly neighborhood weirdo.

Family is supposed to be our safe haven they are supposed to love us above all else. However in the blacks case it's the place where they feel the deepest heart ache........

The black brothers huddle close together in the older boy's room he whispers soothingly in a careful tone to his brother, his whole world, about how he doesn't wish to leave him behind and he will write and visit. The smaller boy whispers back in a croaky tone "mother says I am not to cry at the station" the taller boy responds with a slight smirk creeping on his face "that's because mother is incapable of human emotion you are 10, cry if you feel like it" with one last embrace they emerge from the room. Both boys nervous about the next few months without the other...........

JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER YOU GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND OR YOU WILL MISS THE TRAIN!

The scruffy brunette quickly stuffs the last of his clothes in his trunk and rushes off downstairs to avoid any more of his mother's temper, with a smug grin plastered across his face the potter family leave for the station. After a billion questions from young James about his parent's time at the lustrous school for witchcraft and wizardry they arrived at king's cross station. James beaming with excitement ran straight for a wall but like any ordinary child would injure themselves James ran through it and was presented with platform 9 ¾. Overcome with joy that his lifelong dream was an actual reality he ran to hug his parents' goodbye they shouted words of encouragement after the young boy as he raced to board the Hogwarts express.

From across the platform a young Regulus Arcturus Black locked eyes with a slightly older boy rushing towards the train which seemed very strange as the train was not to depart for yet another 10 minutes. Regulus was mesmerised by the boy how he seemed so carefree and light, his staring was abruptly interrupted from a scoff from the stoic Wallburga Black as she mumbled the words "filthy blood traitors" which both brothers in a mechanic way changed to display a distasteful expression as they had been indoctrinated to do so. Sirius Black the eldest of the boys politely said goodbye to his parents and hugged his brother which earnt him a warning glare from his mother as blacks were supposed to be a proper family there was to be no public affection displayed. Ever. Then he went off to find space in one of the carriages careful to avoid his cousins those are the last people he wants to be seeing today.

James was running through the carriages like his life depended on it looking for a space for him to sit, people around him stared like he had lost his mind. The only thing circling James's mind was the thought of his dream becoming a reality he finally gets to go to Hogwarts his insides were screaming with glee.

"Narcissa told me her and Lucious are near the front of the train so we gotta get as far away from them as physically possible". Sirius was mumbling under his breath and walking at quite a fast pace, not enough to seem uncivilised but enough to lose track of his surroundings, he urged to get away from his cousin and her friends before they recognised him and he was trapped.

CRASH

Both boys fell to the ground with Sirius a very flushed red with embarrassment at the scene and the fact the boy that had fell on him was now introducing himself like this was normal didn't help his nerves. "Sorry about that I'm James, James Potter" as he said this he crawled off of Sirius and held out his hand to help the boy up. Sirius responded by flinching a knee jerk reaction due to his mothers sadistic parenting. Quickly recovering from his previous shock Sirius uncharacteristically took the help and introduced himself "hi I guess, I'm Sirius... Sirius Orion Black". Without missing a beat James responds warmly "well a pleasure to meet you Sirius wanna sit with me I think there's two or three seats in this carriage up ahead" James nervously rubs the back of his neck "that's kinda why I was running when I bumped into you sorry about that again". "Oh, are sure u want me to sit with you I am a black Afterall...?" Sirius knew he was about to be rejected he played the words "a black ew what a monster" in his head. Only to be met with James's polite tone "of course I would silly come one before someone sits there" James almost yanked Sirius's arm out of his socket as he pulled him along beating two blonde girls to the seats. They piled into the carriage just in time with James banging the door shut they burst out laughing at their good luck. However, Sirius failed to realise there was a person he fell onto as he finishes laughing, he looks up and locks eyes with another boy with shaggy dirty blonde hair. His golden-amber eyes stared down at him in confusion and shock, as Sirius stares at the boy no disregard for the fact he's lying in his lap he notices a slight flush of red on his cheeks and he cannot deny this is one of the cutest boys he has ever seen. James who had been cackling in the corner for about 5 minutes now finally managed to say "Sirius get off you can snog him when we get to Hogwarts." To which a now very flustered Sirius scrambled off him apologising profusely. James introduces him-self and Sirius and explains how they had met in a similar manner only moments ago, "although he didn't quite look at me like that so..." "JAMES" Sirius launches a cushion at his head, "hey! I was kidding" he says in-between laughs. All three boys are laughing at each other until the other boy says in between laughs well it was certainly an eventful meeting I'm Remus lupin it's a pleasure to meet you". Just then Sirius can hear his name being called along the train the other two boys watch as realisation dawns on Sirius's face. In a panicked tone he curses in French and says "I need to hide" Sirius having always been quite small for the average male ducked under James's seat and whispered "tell him you haven't seen me".

The door was opened abruptly almost ripping it off its hinges, the older boy growled maliciously "Sirius!" upon seeing only James and Remus he turned around almost as quickly and slammed the door shut again. There was a moment of silence before Sirius crawled out from under the chair where he was bombarded with questions by James. "Who was that?" "Why did he want you" "Why was he so mad?". There was an awkward pause from Sirius before he sighed "That's Lucious Malfoy he's dating my cousin and my mother probably asked him to keep an eye on me I'm supposed to sit with them and be a good little 'pureblood' so the fact I'm not there means he's in trouble with 'the great Walburga Black'" his voice dripped with sarcasm. "Is he going come back?" Remus asks quietly "No. it will be ok till after the sorting ceremony.......at least until then I'm safe" he responds in a flat tone. An awkward silence creeps in the boy's carriage for a moment till its broken by "I hope we all get sorted together so we can share a dorm and be best friends" James mumbles in a sleepy tone about to drift of to sleep. Sirius and Remus sit for a moment quietly thinking about the prospect of having a best friend both boys situations rendered them almost totally alone and they let it sink in. "Yea?" Remus whispers hopefully "would be a nice change" mumbles Sirius before closing his eyes and letting sleep seize him. Remus sat quietly in the carriage reading his book, he desperately wanted a friend but he knew no one would befriend a monster like him.

The train screeched to a stop causing James to fly up out of his seat and yell "I'm up mum!" to which Remus started laughing. Dazed and confused James remembered where he was and glanced over to Sirius who had fallen asleep on Remus's shoulder. Once Remus saw where James was looking his face flushed a deep shade of red and nervously mumbled "he's been like this for an hour I didn't have the heart to wake him". "Except I do" James responded with an evil grin plastered across his face. James pulled out his wand from a secret pocket in his sleeve and flicked his wrist to which blue little sparks started to rise off of his wand forming a balloon shape. Remus quickly realised what was happening and covered his ears the balloon grew and grew until there was a loud BANG. Sirius screamed to which James spiraled off into a fit of laughter with Remus chuckling to himself at their stupidity. Once the two boys recovered Remus made a point of them hurrying before the boats left without them.