One 💫

No one's PoV

Jeon Jungkook , a name that was given to an extraordinary soldier , a brilliant king , a loving son and a beautiful young boy . He rules the kingdom of Aeris . The most beautiful kingdom in the world . He is married to Park Jimin but he doesn't love jimin , jimin is like a consort to him because he has not given the authority of Queen to him yet . He married Jimin because it was his grandma's last wish as jimin's and his  grandparents were childhood buddies , that is why he couldn't just divorce him , but his parents said that if he marries someone whom he loves and makes that person the Queen he can do as he wishes .

(Ok that's a lot of intro let's discuss about the myth . )

Aeris , is known to be a kingdom of myths . Myths ? Like ? You may have this question but mind you the most creepiest and gorgeous creatures resides here . From Gumiho to Sirens everything. But still people live here and worship them. The creatures never come out from the enchanted forest , to find them you have to go to the most deadly part of the Encanto Forest in Aeris .

Someone's PoV

"Haa! " I shouted when I ripped the head off of my enemy . Everyone stopped their movement when they saw the leader's head on the ground . Leader's army threw their sword and sat on their knees submitting to me . I looked around then asked my general "Take them with us to our Kingdom and recruit them in our army" . He bowed and took them to our tents . "King Jeon !" I stopped my movement and turned around to see the king Kim whom i was helping to win the war. We joined our armies to take down the leader . We formed an alliance to defeat this enemy together .

"Yes King Kim. How may I help you ? " I questioned.

"No, no you already helped us so much we are thankful and want to invite in our kingdom as a guest so we can repay you" He requested.

"But- no please King Jeon we won't take no as answer . Please consider it ." He requested as he cut me off .

I sighed and agreed "so when are we leaving to your kingdom? King Kim" I asked

" Now! And please call me Uncle as you are my son's age " . "Ok uncle " I smiled a little .

We took our leave from the battleground since there was still a little danger . I sent a letter to my family saying I wouldn't be able to come atleast a year but i would send a letter thrice a month .

The journey was about 2 days and we finally reached the kingdom . The kingdom was really beautiful , I was in awee , I snapped from my thoughts when uncle kim said "Silsi is a beautiful kingdom but yk what's more beautiful?

"Umm the Omegas?" I answered hesitantly .

"Ohh nooo dear the unity between the people , their friendship and relations " Uncle Kim said Laughing.

I blushed from embarrassment listening to him what I thought and what he thought .

'Oh godddd can you not embarss yourself'. My wolf mocked me 'Shut up i didn't knew ok?' I answered him.

We moved to the castle . I heard the guard shout that Uncle Kim is back and has brought me alongwith him . As we entered through the Big gate , I was in aww to see this much beautiful castle . So beautiful that it's beauty can not be described in words . The castle was big and had veins and lichen sticking to it not to mention how nature makes things beautiful .

We entered inside the castle and saw Queen Kim standing to welcome his Husband who won a war , glory surrounding her as we walked near her . The King hugged her as she was about to cry . I just stood there admiring their love , wishing to goddess to bring someone in my life who will love me wholeheartedly and who will be my inspiration.