Four💫

Sorry for late update
Ignore my mistakes
--------------------------------‐-----------------

Jungkook's Pov

It's been seven months since I'm here. To say i fell in love with Taehyung would be true. I don't know if he loves me or not but he is the only one in my life whom i truly love. Anyways I'm on my way to the Main court. King kim had called me earlier to talk about something important.

"Ahh Jungkook! Dear come" King kim said. I came near him and he hugged me which i returned. He broke the hug and i also saw Namjoon and Queen Kim there. "Jungkook i have called here because i wanted to thank you" he said. "What no king kim there's no need of that" i replied a little shocked. "There is jungkook i do own you very much and i know i won't be able to pay it off so i wanted to marry my Tae to you" he said and i was shocked to be honest he gave me his pearl to just pay off his debt?

"No jungkook that's not it, you see taehyung is very beautiful, and this puts him in a very grave danger. And we are afraid that something will happen to him. So do you have any queries? If so then please say and we will surely not marry you off" he said. "No uncle that's not a problem. I swear to you today that i will protect tae from all kind of dangers" i said confidently and King kim patted my shoulder.

We all decided to have the functions here, just the wedding. I am really excited to become tae's life partner and i swear to god that I'll love him to death.

Taehyung's pov
.
.
.
.

I am getting married.

.
.
.

To jeon jungkook.
.
.
.
.

To the person I love.
.
.
.
.

Oh my goooddddd. I can't be more happy about it. I can't tell how happy i am. I fell inlove with his everything. His wisdom, his heart, his pride, his flaws and what not. I don't know if he loves me heck i don't know if he wants to marry me or not but whatever relationship he wants us to have i will never go against it. If he wants us to be just friends then let it be. His happiness is what matters.

"And what about you?" A voice came from behind me. I turned around to look at the person and ofcourse who else could it be than not the one and only Kim Namjoon. "What are you doing here hyung and how do you know what i was thinking?" I asked him. "I know you from childhood tae how can i not know what you are thinking?" He chuckled and said that.

"Moreover, what about you tae? What about your happiness?" He asked seriously. I sighed and said "what about me? Hyung i don't even know if he is ready to marry a second person or is he inlove with me. What if he just wants to protect me?" "Tae believe me whatever decision we have taken is something we have pondered over till nights. We are marrying you to jungkook so that you can be happy. There's no point of your marriage to him if you are not happy!" He said. "Okay hyung don't worry I'll be happy hmm?" I said making him nod. "He better keep you happy" he said and went away.

I walked to the garden and sat down near the pond.

(A/n: you'll find a garden in my every ff :) )

wondering if this is the correct thing or not. I hope it is. I really want someone to love me in a way a lover does and considering that how I'm such a carefree and a free soul i just hope he accepts how i am and not change me to become who he wants. I know this is not going to happen from what i have observed but i can't say anything.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip

[Wedding Day]

Author pov

It was the wedding day.

"Yes! It is the wedding day. And now how can we have a wedding without drama. So we have Jeon jungkook here with us today to be a part of this holy thing which will soon turn unholy at night" the host Kim kingdom's special and most trusted general Kim jongin aka Kai said. Jungkook who was standing there went red from the statement . All the guests had a hearty laughter. But all the laughter stopped when the doors suddenly opened.

The bride entered like a majestic queen which he is. Holding his father's arms, looking at the ground and walking infront. The moonlight put a glow on his face. His rosy skin glowed in the shine of the stars. His blonde locks waved due to wind. His plump lips, now coloured with red lipstain. His white bridal dress looked so stunning on him, he looked like an angel from heaven. He looked beautiful, in every way possible. Slowly they came closer to the altar. King kim gave Taehyung's hand in Jungkook's. He looked at jungkook and he nodded in affirmation, making the king somewhat happy and relieved.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

"I do" he said looking at Taehyung, who was still looking down, at their hands interconnected.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your Husband?"

"I do" he said and finally looked up only to see his lovely now husband's eyes locked on him.

"With the power of the Almighty and the presence of everyone present here, I pronounce you two as Husbands. You may kiss!"

And then they remember nothing but the feelings of each other's lips on their own. Claps escalated throughout the place. They detached from their kiss and joined their foreheads giggling quietly. "I love you" jungkook slipped quietly. Taehyung saud nothing and pecked his lips quickly.

Time skip

At night

In their chamber

Taehyung was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for jungkook. Soon after jungkook entered and locked the door behind him. He came close to Taehyung, lifted off his veil. "Hi" said Taehyung looking at jungkook. "Hi" Jungkook replied. He sat beside him and faced him. He took his hands in his own and said "You know it's our wedding night right?" And taehyung nodded he continued "Are you ready for it? I mean you don't necessarily have to say yes to me and i can wait for you surely"

"Are you nervous alpha?" Taehyung cut him off "No I'm not nervous i just care for you, alot, more than you can think starlove" Jungkook replied. "If so then mark me, make me yours in every way" Taehyung said seducingly. "Are you sure my Luna?" Jungkook asked concerned. "Yes your majesty, if i was not sure i wouldn't have asked you to mark me" Taehyung replied smiling.

Jungkook smiled and kissed him. At first it was soft then it became heated, desperate for dominance and deep. He kissed him like he has never before kissed anyone in his life, like he was desperate for love. He sucked his neck, marking hickeys and then his collarbones were a prey for him all ready to be marked. Soon groans, grunts and moans filled the room with a desperate need of release. He released his cum inside him and at the same time his fangs came out and he digged them in, between the junction of his neck and shoulder. They made love again for nth number of time. Cause the night was still young.

"I love you" jungkook said as he held taehyung in his embrace, their love making was finally over.

"If you love me and it hurts, love me  more. If you love me more and it hurts more, love me even more. If you love me even more and it hurts even more then love me till the hurt fades away." Taehyung said "and it applies to me too. So, i love you for eternity" "I love you till eternity" jungkook said smiling and they both slipped to the land of dreams where they can find each other's warmth and peace.

_________________________________