Two💫

Forgive for mistakes~

[Upper video credit to the rightful owner]

"I know we have just met
But i would like to know you more"

-----------------

{Previously}

'Meet my son Kim Taehyung, my one and only son'

{Now}

{Author's Pov}

Never ever in his life had Jungkook thought that the prince could be so beautiful. He had a hunch but he didn't knew the hunch would be so strong.

"Pleasure to meet you king Jungkook" Taehyung said smiling sweetly, afet seeing that boxy shaped smile Jungkook had been lost in his own world, so much that he had to be called repeatedly.

The moment embarrassed him, because he got all lost in the prince infront of everyone. He felt those tingles in his stomach and hia heart beating crazily. Too much loudly that he thought it would come out any moment. "Nice to meet you too my prince" He replied to Taehyung.

"Ahmm, so I would like you to see the castle Jungkook son, and taehyung can take you to show the castle, right tae?" King kim disturbed them in between. "Ofcourse dad" taehyung agreed happily.

They all finished eating and went back to their own rooms.

Taehyung's Pov

I sighed in content as the warm water came in contact with my smooth skin soothing the tense muscles. After the relaxing bath I took a satin robe and walked into my chambers. I lied on to the bed and started wondering and the first thing that came into my mind was the Handsome king of Aeris Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung's bathroom:

His bedroom:

I knew i had already been crushing on him since I saw him but I'm just stubborn and denying it. But did he felt the same way? He also saw me like he was looking at someone he loved or maybe I was just too beautiful.

Anyways, I soon drifted off to sleep with these thoughts in my mind.

Next Morning

Author POV

Jungkook was already on the tour of castle visting and his guide taehyung was walking infront of him explaining about different rooms, not like he was paying any attention to what he was saying, he was just looking at his beautiful face.

They already saw the ballroom: