Three💫

Hi
Forgive me for any mistakes

-‐----

Third person pov

In Jeon Kingdom [ i forgot the name lol ]

"It's been almost six months ! Six months jin hyung why isn't he here yet did he forgot about you? about mee?" Jimin spoke as paced the room hastily.

"Calm down Jiminah, didn't he already inform us that it would take him atleast a year or so?" Jin replied to him.

"But what if he found anyone else there? What will happen to me then?" Jimin voiced out nervously.

"Oh my god jimin I am sure he won't find anyone even if he did would he love him/her. Judging by your situation with him, i don't think so" Jin replied and jimin went red due to the anger he held inside him.

Jin went outside the chamber of jimin to his own he had more work to do and he just can not listen to jungkook's concubines whole day. Whereas Jimin walked to the mirror and looked at himself.

He stripped out of his robe only remaining in his briefs. "Just wait you'll be mine Jungkookie. Only i will be the queen" he said to himself and smirked.

🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

▪︎In kim Kingdom▪︎

Jungkook was out on a hunt, he was hunting an animal today he wanted a big one so that he could impress a specific male but little did he knew..

He stalked through the forest on his horse after reaching a distance he stopped and came down from his horse. He had a bow and arrow in his hand so that if he saw the animal he could shoot it on the first sight itself.

He walked slowly, suddenly he heard a branch crunch sound, he turned in the direction from where the sound came.

Some minutes later he heard a sound of a sword going near his right ear. He turned hastily as he realised he was under attack, but there was no one, he saw no one. But then he looked up when he heard a branch crunch again, there he saw a person in a robe with a mask on his face sitting on the tree.

The person jumped down from the tree, a sword in his hand. The person started circling around Jungkook. Jungkook observed the person very carefully.

The person suddenly lunged towards him attacking him with the sword, but jungkook saw this coming and so he prepared himself for the blow which came striking his sword.

Both the swords clashed and both the person applied their strength. The battle was fierce but no one was harmed but suddenly Jungkook gave the person a blow slashing their arm in the process.

The force applied sent the person to hit the ground and the mask fell off revealing a beautiful boy, his bangs covering his face. Jungkook walked up to the guy who was now backfacing him.

He caught the guy's wrist and turned him around only to get the guy's face collide to his chest. The guy looked up at jungkook with a pout.

"What are you doing here Moonlight" Jungkook asked.

"Moonlight? What kind of a nickname is that I've never heard it" The person or you have got to know, Taehyung spoke with a red hue on his cheeks.

"You have never heard it so it might be something special only, Starlove" Jungkook spoke looking lovingly at Tae.

"Whatever" Taehyung spoke as his cheek heated a bit more making him look like a Tomato.

Jungkook laughed looking at the now Tomato then spoke "Why were you dueling with me?"

"I was just bored" Taehyung spoke looking down shyly.

And then taehyung ran away from there making jungkook chuckle.

☆•°•°•°

Sorry for the short chapter but i really needed to update . Also sorry for being late I'm so much busy in real life that i don't wven get time for myself....

But I'll update soon ♡♡♡♡♡
Take care
Byee