Chapter 1

I stormed into my room with slight tears.

I had to get out of here as soon as possible, the eternal quarrels still make me mentally ill. I packed my things. I waited until it was quiet.

I took my things and walked down the stairs as quietly as I could.

I saw my mother fall asleep on the sofa.

Oh, wait, I don't have any money at all ... I saw my parents' wallets

I took all the money. I knew we were poor and that was the last money, but that was no longer my problem.

I went.

It is already 4 o'clock in the morning. I'm tired and exhausted wasn't so clever of me to walk to the train station... I haven't booked a flight to London at short notice.

After all, I have freedom now. My train is coming soon, I had to hurry.

When I was at the train station, it occurred to me that I had my father's work card with me.

Thank God, there's a lot of money upstairs... You probably think he can block it.

Not because he doesn't work for 2 weeks...

When I arrived at the station, my train was already there, so I ran

And banged full of a young man

"Huh, where so fast?"

"To the train, as you can see, and may I please stop by now?"

Of course,  sorry...
you lost your  phone!

But I've already been on the train, wow, I've already come a long way

Oh, what if my parents wrote me a message, I'll take a quick look at my cell phone, I thought into my head... Damn, where's my cell phone?

Anyway... Or not...

I'm finally at the airport. I did the security checks and 30 minutes later I was already sitting on the plane. I was just looking for my phone again, but I didn't succeed. There was a panic attack in me, I suddenly couldn't breathe and started to tremble "Hey, calm down" said an easily known, soothing voice to me. It was the guy from earlier. He held my hands as he calmed me down. I slowly started to return to normal.

"Hey, you forgot something before" he rummaged into his pocket and took out my phone "You have it!" I was so glad I hugged him.  "Do such panic attacks occur more often? " "No, I was just panicking because I couldn't find my  phone."

We talked for a while until he asked me why I flew to London. I felt I could trust him and told him everything about my family and childhood. "Oh no, I'm sorry you had to go through something like that. You could live with me for a while if you want to?" I looked at him in shock and didn't know what to say....