Chapter 2

"W-What? I can't accept that and besides, we don't even know each other."

"So what you've told now, will you have no other choice or do you want to live on the street? After all, we can get to know each other now, we still have 5 hours of flight ahead of us"

"Hmm I don't even know your name"

"Sorry how rude, I'm Lewis Hamilton"

The name Lewis Hamilton seems familiar to me, but I can't assign what

"This name seems kind of familiar to me."

"I'm the best Formula 1 driver at the moment haha"

"Ahhh now I know, my dad always watched Formula 1 and I noticed that"

"By the way, I'm Olivia Miller" "I'm glad to meet you"

We talked a little more until I fell asleep after a while, as I have had very little sleep the last few days.

When I woke up again, I noticed that I was lying on Lewis' shoulder with my head. I must have tipped over. I saw Lewis sitting there relaxed and listening to music.

I slowly straightened up and he noticed it "Hey sleepyhead you overslept half the flight," he said laughing,

"I had very little sleep the last few days. Sorry I slept on your shoulder. I didn't notice at all"

"Oh! You don't have to apologize for something like that, it was quite cozy"

Since I overslept half the flight, it didn't take long for us to land.

When we landed, we got our suitcases and I went with Lewis. We approached a middle-aged woman with blond hair. They hugged each other.

Does he have a girlfriend?

"Olivia, this is Ang, my physiotherapist and one of the most important people in my life.

I greeted her with a smile and we got along immediately.

When we talked a little, we made our way to Lewis.

We came to his house and his house was big, very big. He led me through his house and showed me my room by going to sleep. If you need anything, you can come to me at any time.

I thanked him and lay down a little.

I woke up in a very unusual area until I remembered that I was with Lewis.
I got up and went to the kitchen, where Lewis only stood with sweatpants and cooked something. I looked at him from top to bottom and discovered his tattoos and have to admit he has a hot body. I don't know why, but somehow my feet became too wobble pudding.

When he noticed me, he waved over to me. When I looked to the side, a dog came in my direction and I had to caress him immediately

"This is Roscoe my bulldog," Lewis said and I nodded only because I was just too busy stroking the dog.
After his caresses, I got up and went back to Lewis.

"What are you cooking?"

"Spaghetti, I hope you like it"

"Spaghetti is my favorite food, can I help you in any way?"

"You can stir with the sauce"

We finished cooking the food together and finally ate it. I haven't had as much fun cooking with Lewis for a long time.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Just thank you for everything, something like that is not self-evident," I said to Lewis and hugged him. I felt his strong arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder. Suddenly he started gasping.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, sure, only your warm breath on my neck only made me a little weak, don't worry,"

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said laughing.

Do I really already have such an effect on him?

I wanted to ask you if you want to fly to Belgium with me on Wednesday, as you are not so alone, as I won't be home until Monday.

"Wednesday is already the day after tomorrow"

"Yes, I know, but I could show you what such a race weekend looks like"

"Omg yes, I've always wanted to experience something like that!"

The evening flew by, we watched another movie and went for a walk with Roscoe, and now I was already in bed.

But somehow I couldn't sleep. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water until suddenly Lewis stood behind me, I turned around and was scared "Sorry I didn't want to scare you" Suddenly his gaze went further down

Until I noticed that I was only standing in front of him with a top and my thong.

"Oh um, sorry, next time I'll put on pants, it's just like that- "

I was interrupted by Lewis "No, no, it's perfectly okay, feel at home. I'm just wondering why you're not sleeping yet."

"I can't sleep"

"If you want, we can watch another movie, I have no problem with it"

When I agreed, he got some blankets and upholstery to make us comfortable on the couch

It didn't take long for me to finally fall asleep...