Chapter 4

Today is only Media Day, Lewis went to the paddock alone and I stayed in the room. I got a little hungry, which is why I'm on my way to the restaurant.

I looked for a place and ordered my food.

A young woman came to my table

"Hey, are you new? I've never seen you here before. Which driver do you belong to?"

"Hey, I'm Olivia and yes, I'm new here"

"I'm Kelly. Which driver do you belong to?"

"To Lewis Hamilton, nice to meet you"

"For my part! I didn't know he had a girlfriend"

"Oh no, I'm not his girlfriend, just a good friend of his and he wanted to show me what such a race weekend looks like.

"Who are you the girlfriend of?"

"I am Max Verstappen's girlfriend. I was wondering if you wanted to explore the city with me?"

"Of course I'd love to"

"Well in 45 minutes in the lobby?" "Fits!"

Then my food came. I went back to the room to get ready. Before I left, I wrote Lewis another message so that he doesn't have to worry.

Me and Kelly had a nice afternoon and we also planned to go to the track together tomorrow.

When I came to the hotel room, I saw Lewis sitting at the bed and only having a towel over his hips.

"Hey! There you are, he came to me and hugged me,

"Who were you in town with?"

"With Kelly" I said in response

"I'm happy. I hope you had fun?"

"Yes! And how. By the way, we agreed that there will be four of us on the track tomorrow"

"There are four of us?"

"Yes! You, me, Kelly and her boyfriend,

"You mean Max?"

"Yes, exactly that one!"

Lewis didn't look so pleased

"What's going on?"

"Well, me and Max are not the best friends"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that"

"Already a good little one"

With the word 'little one' I got butterflies in my stomach.

Wait a minute? I don't fall in love with Lewis, do I?

"It's already late, do you want to go to bed?"

I agreed with him and we got ready for bed and went to bed.

"Lewis?"

"Yes?"

"Can we cuddle? I can't sleep"

Lewis lay down on his back so that I could lie down on his chest. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep with his heartbeat.

I was woken up by an alarm clock in the morning, but Lewis doesn't seem to notice it at all. I turned off Lewis' phone alarm clock and saw that he had the picture he took yesterday on the plane as his background.

How sweet.

I tried to wake Lewis up, but no chance.

I pulled the blanket away from him and sat on him and began to rub myself against him. I know that wasn't such a good idea, but I had no other choice

It actually helped and he woke up with a slight moan.

"Well, you're finally awake! You have to get up"

"You seriously want to tell me you didn't have any other way to wake me up?"

"I tried to shake for almost 10 minutes, but you didn't wake up"

"You can still get that back," he said and suddenly he lay above me and kissed my neck while he rubbed against me

I escaped a gasp and Lewis got up.

"What was that?"

"You made me horny and I gave it back to you"

I laughed because he was such an idiot and he went to the bathroom.

" Hurry up! We're going to have breakfast with Kelly and Max before we leave"

Lewis came out of the bathroom "I have to go down with him and now also have breakfast?"

"Yes! And now hurry up, I also want to go to the bathroom!"

After a good 45 minutes, we were already done and went down.

When I and Kelly saw each other hugged me and Max and Lewis didn't look so happy that they now have to have breakfast together and then go to the track, but they can't be noticed.

We went for some breakfast and then we went

Let's go to the track.

I was in the paddock for the first time, it was so exciting we went with Max and Kelly until we had to go our separate ways because of the garage. Me and Lewis went to Mercedes, Max and Kelly went to Red Bull.

When we arrived at Mercedes, Angela warmly welcomed us.

"Hey, you're there!" She hugged me first and then Lewis.

After a few minutes of chatting, Lewis finally had to get into the car, as the first free practice took place.