Those Who Are Lost

With the help of Smokescreen and the Allspark, Sol was able to find a housing unit big enough for her and her three creations. Sol fell into a routine not long after. She found a job as a singer at a nearby club and Equinox attends a sort of school with Prowl and Prismacolor goes to work with Sol and Greyblade.

Sol's boss is an understanding mech. Once he found out that she has to take care of three creations on her own, he allowed her to bring both of her youngest creations to work with her while her oldest attends a school. Junction, the mech that works behind the bar took a liking to Prismacolor after a few stellar cycles of Sol bringing her there.

Prismacolor would stay behind the bar and pass what Junction needs when he is making an order. Sometimes when business is slow Junction took it upon himself to teach Prismacolor how to make different high-grade concoctions.

The femmes that also work at the bar became wrapped around Greyblade's servo(?) the astrosecond they saw him. One femme in particular named Redstart takes care of him when Sol is on her shift. Redstart is the assistant manager of the bar so she has no qualms on watching Greyblade.

Equinox would go over to Prowl's housing unit so they can go to school together making it easier on Sol. Since Prowl excelled in tactics and Equinox didn't the two ended up having different classes. Equinox found himself being good at close range combat but also liked to dance so he was placed into both classes. At first it was embarrassing that he was the only mech in the dance course but he got used to it after awhile and was quite good.

The two would either meet up with Smokescreen or Sol after school. If Smokescreen met up with them then they would walk around lower and middle class Praxus. If Sol met up with them she would take them back to their housing unit and repaint and polish their armor before taking it two to the elite parts of Praxus. Both adults agreed on this to allow both mechlings to experience the different aspects of the different social classes of Praxus.

One stellar cycle Smokescreen met up with the two younglings and had both Prismacolor and Greyblade with him. They went back to housing unit and Smokescreen told the three siblings spark shattering news. "I-I wish this wasn't true. B-but it is. S-sol just up and d-disappeared in the middle of h-her shift this o-orn." Smokescreen tells the three while trying not to breakdown crying.

&$&$&

One joor ago

Smokescreen was in the middle of training when he was told to go to his superior's office. The Academy received a comm. from a femme who works at a bar. "Smokescreen a femme designated Redstart comm.ed and said to tell you to come over to the bar and that it was an urgent matter involving another femme designated Sol." His superior told him and just then his spark froze in fear.

Driving faster than he ever drove before to the bar Smokescreen runs in. Prismacolor is sitting in the bar bawling her optics out while a mech named Junction tries to comfort her but fails. Redstart spots Smokescreen and runs to the worried mech. She tries to tell him what happened but only clips and small phrase are heard past her crying. "-was here...-gone the next...-Sol..-gone....-no trace...-the two started crying...-comm.ed Academy.....-in emergency...-comm you"

It click in place. What happened and why everybot is crying. Sol...just disappeared without a trace in the middle of her shift without Prismacolor and Greyblade. At that moment Smokescreen made a promise to take care of her creations until she comes back or is found. Now to tell Equinox..Primus help him.

Sol was in the middle of her shift when she felt a two strange tugs at her spark. 'AS what's going on?' Nora and Emilia are here now. 'So that's what you've been doing for the past stellar cycles?' Yes. You must hurry now before someone else find them first. They look like the Cybertonian versions of themselves. 'Okay. Lead me to my trine mates Allspark.'