All My Family

Flying for what feel like forever at supersonic speeds Sol is just a red and black streak in the sky. We are here 'Where is here exactly?' Crystal City the city of science 'it would be the city of science. It's Norge and Sve we're talking about, where else would they be.'

Sol lands in a run and continues to run following her trine bond to her sisters. A tall femme -taller than Sol- with Caribbean blue optics, navy blue frame with yellow lines here an there wielding a long sword stands in a defensive position as three mechs look at her with lust filled optics.

Another femme -shorter than Sol- drops down from the sky with a loaded cross-bow in servo. This femme is an indigo color with light blue lines and dull blue optics. Sol just stands there watching the two femme's offline the three mech's with ease. Sol retracts her visor which reveal her strangely colored optics shining with joy. "Norge! Sve!" She screams while tackling both unsuspecting femme's to the ground.

"Dane?!" Nitros says in her native tongue (Norwegian hence the nickname Norge) as Serenity silently looks at the two femmes on top of her. "Thank Odin! You two remember me!" Sol says with relief. The three femmes separate and Sol lets the Allspark to fill both of her older trine mates in.

"So the Dane finally has a love interest. Who would have thought." Serenity says with fake surprise. Sol glares at her oldest sister and shoves her through the trine bond and physically. The trine walks around Crystal City until Sol finds a cafe that sells spiced energon. The trine orders their energon and converse over the bond until Nitros physically voices a question.

"How are our creations?"

'Oh Hel the kids!' Soo thinks to herself as dread flood the trine bond and both her older sisters send back confusion and worry. "I left the, back home." Sol says to her sisters self-loathing clear in her voice as she begins to apologize to the kids through the family bond which is stretch thin to the point where only a ghost of emotion could be felt.

Nitros leans over and chokes Sol with her tie like she always does when Sol's being an idiot or any synonym of idiot. Nitros releases her grip on Sol's tie and the trine gets up and walks out of the cafe. They activate their thrusters, transform, and take to the skies.

Sol leads her trine mates to Praxus and all that could be seen from the ground are streaks of navy blue, indigo, and red as the trine flys at supersonic speeds. Sol's bonds with her trine mate's creations begins to grow stronger and so does the feelings of despair, loneliness, worthlessness, and hate.

-Sisters don't reach out for your creations just yet. I wanna surprise them.-

The trine lands several block's from Sol's housing unit. She makes her sisters wait out side until she gives the signal to come in. Sol walks in to find Equinox blankly staring at the ceiling, Greyblade in a light stasis, Prismacolor dejectedly playing with her toys and Smokescreen looking out the window with glazed over optics.

"Geez you guys are so depressing. I think I should leave again." Sol says and all four helms snap up and in her direction. Suddenly she's tackled by three creations and they cry and hit her in grief and happiness. "Norge! Sve! Get your kids offa me!" She shouts and then the door opens.

Two seeker femmes walk in and the three creations get off of Sol and stare at the two seeker femmes before them. "Dani!" "Carri!" Both Equinox and Prismacolor shout as they run to the taller Navy blue and yellow lined seeker femme. The shorter indigo seeker femme picks up Greyblade and nuzzles the sparkling. "My sparkling." The indigo femme coos to him.

Sol gets up and smiles at the scene before her. "Awesome aunt Sol!" She shouts and throws her servos into the air. Silence fills the room and everyone looks at Sol. "What? No one said my name so I felt left out." Serenity facepalms while Nirtos walks over to Sol and chokes the taller femme.

Smokescreen just sits there and watches as the newly reformed trine and their creations interact in front of him. He just about springs into action when the short indigo femme begins to choke Sol. Watching the two closely Smokescreen can tell that Sol is exaggerating what is happening to make the situation humorous.

Smokescreen's internal clock goes off and alerts him that he has to report back to the academy or face punishment for his tardiness. "Hey Sol I have to go back to the academy now." She looks over at him and gives him a thumbs up -a gesture she explained to him to mean okay-.

A little while after Smokescreen left Nitros, Serenity, and their creations began to chat away about what they've been doing while they were separated. Sol just smiles and settles into a chair on the brink of exhausted recharge. 'Night everybody.'