MIDNYCUVIO PROLOGUE

_^_

Third person point of view.

"Lisa your facial expression! change it! the theme is Halloween you should scare us, why are you smiling sweetly!" a photographer scolded her. she rolled her eyes. "Here we go again.." she whispered to her self.

"Okay! okay!" She uttered back in irritation. It's been an hour they were still taking a picture of her for the magazine.

"Again don't smile! And also can you change your pose? It's horrible!" She glare at the photographer. She grin and rolled her eyes up in irritation. How annoying. Is he dumb? We're just taking a photo not filming. He is pissing me off. She thought.

-

"Okay great job!" Lisa looked at the photographer in annoyance. They were sitting and checking the photo they took awhile ago, while she is sitting quietly in a comfortable chair.

After a minute her phone rang and all of them in the table startled because of the freaking ringtone. She forgot the airplane mode, Lisa smile in embarrassment.

"You can take a rest now, answer it for awhile, but 5 minutes okay." the photographer calmly said while checking Lisa's photo. She just nodded and grab her phone. And go inside the Comfort room, she also have a business there.

-

"Hello?" She put down her phone on a sink, while washing her hands. She turn on the speaker of her phone.

"Lalisa my daughter!" Her forehead creased. That voice is familiar, she thought.

"Aunt?" Lisa look and check the caller ID, it's not her mother's number it's her aunt's number.

"Mother?" No one answered. She bit her lower lip.

"Mother i know it's you, where are you?" She spoke, still guessing if it's her mother.

"Yes It's me your mother, how are you honey?" Her mother response, is she in Thailand? Lisa thought.

"Are you here in Thailand?" She asked.

A laugh came out from the phone.

"How did you know?" Her mother said, Lisa let out a small yawn. She took a tissue and wipe her wet hand's.

"Mom, I'm not you, and why are you using aunt's phone?"

"Ohhh, okay you got me, i decided to visit you, i miss my daughter so much!" Lisa's mother responded happily on the other line. She felt happy after hearing what her mother said but sadness is eating her whole.

Maybe she visited me because she have a business here, then she remembered me somehow, i won't assume that I'm that business. Lisa thought and pinned it to her mind.

"I miss you too mom, what brings you here in Thailand?" Lisa asked, she grabbed her phone and walking out of the comfort room.

"To visit you, how are you? Are they treating you well? How is Asaka?" Her mother uttered. lisa's forehead creased.

"Really? I'm doing fine, they treat me well" she lied. "Asaka is great!" She added a lie.

"Okay good to know, let's see each other later and eat in our favorite restaurant, meet me in your aunt's house okay?" Her mother said.