M2

2

"Good morning honey" mom greeted me and she sip on her tea.

It's 7:52 am in the morning, mom is eating breakfast in the dining hall, yuqi left earlier because she will meeting her long time childhoodfriend, i feel betrayed she didn't informed me, she texted me, but i can still feel the betrayal.

"Come have a sit" mom offered and i obeyed.

"I have something to tell you"I saw her glance at me.

"Sure, what is it?" I said, and i saw Diana the girl yesterday who is nervous, she looks great and gracious today. We have a small conversation last night she is seventeen years old. She's smiling ear to ear.

"You will meet your daddy's, secretary later, i will ask someone to drive you there so don't worry, just ready yourself." She said coldly and sip on her tea. What? secretary? For what? I looked at her in an ambiguous. I said father not secretary.

"May i ask?" I said.

Mom stared at me.

"Why secretary why not father?"

"It's due to his busy schedule he can't meet you in the meantime, it's for our business, his secretary just flew in Seoul earlier, so meet him okay? Understood?" Mom said and stood up on her chair.

"But i want da-"

"No buts what i said you should follow Lalisa." She cut me off I saw her glared at me.

I gulped.

"Where are you going?" Is she mad or she's not in the mood?

"I will get going, i still have work to do in NSE, debuting new Girl Group." I nodded and take bite of my pancake.

She looked pissed so i won't ask her anymore, I shut my mouth. She can change her attitude or emotion anytime. What a whether. I continued eating.

A couple of minutes.

I received a text message from mom.

From Mother Lluvia:

Ready yourself for your encounter with him, i hope you will have the courage to accept it. Iloveyou honey. I already told your driver where is the exact place, do not be late, 10:40.

Who is father's secretary again? It's Mr.... Mr... Lou? Mr.. Ling?fuck! Forget it.

I have no choice but to go and see Mr.secretary, one of my reason why i agreed to go home because i wanted mom to be cheerful and one thing.... i wanted to hear something from father and it's FORGIVENESS.

I stood up and walk up stairs to take a bath, after a couple of minutes. I opened my closet.

I wear my white WI200 perfect jeans together with Sretsis gingham cardigan, i grabbed my rolex wrist watch. I tied my hair into a classic ponytail. I brushed my bangs a little.

—"put a bangs on, you look horrible without bangs"—

My photographer said it in my face before, i agreed putting a bangs because my forehead cost more than his life. But if you offered 20B i will accept it and show my forehead. But yeah life is priceless. But my forehead isn't priceless.

I still remember every photo they took my forehead was always hiding from my bangs.

I wear my celine sneakers and grabbed my dark blue birkin hermes bag, and went outside my room, i locked my door then walked downstairs.

I walked towards the door and i saw some maid's looking at me, quit staring i will melt. How many maid's do we have again? Oh yeah 27.

I went outside the mansion, and someone tapped my shoulder.