M3

3

-
This is ridiculous.

"We will continue your interview tomorrow." He spoke fixing the paper putting it inside his suit case.

"Let's see each other tomorrow miss yeon, i already payed the bill." secretary Nam uttered and stood up on his chair, he gave me a slight smile, i did the same.

"T-thank you..." I uttered back. Thank you for paying the bill.

"Do you still have a business here?" He asked.

I nodded.

Secretary Nam nod and walk away. I followed him by gaze until he reach the exit door and vanished in my sight.

I averted my eyes on my phone, someone suddenly texted me.

From Unknown:

Get out, let's talk in the café bambi beside the restaurant.

-Secretary Lee

Tsk.

I grabbed my Hermes bag and left the place.

-

"Here is your single caramel coffee and cold water sir and ma'am." A waitress placed our orders in the table. Secretary Lee nodded and smile at the waitress. He elevated his eyes on me.

I stared at him, i badly want to kill him, but of course i do not want to commit a sin.

"Are you killing me in your mind?" He questioned me, making me rolled my eyes. Father zero point two huh.

"Go on Talk." I said coldly. He let out a heavy breath.

"I have eleven numbers, I'm here to present you that eleven numbers." He grabbed a white folder from his mysterious briefcase.

"What is it?" I raised my one brow and glare at him.

"First, we have a task for you." He utter. Task?

I remain silent.

"Your father wants you to watch someone." I creased my forehead.

"What do you mean?" I confusedly ask.

"Spy Kang Yo Nae." I stared at him for a moment. I don't know but i heard that funny, spy? Are you kidding me?

I chuckle. "What do you mean spy? Are you joking? Are yo-"

"If you think I'm joking, i am not joking, do you think i will flew here just to talk to you and joke? It's your father's command." He cut me off.

I snorted.

"What do you want me to do again? Spy? Do you want me to be a stalker? Huh?" I blurted.

"Not me but your father, listen here Lisa, Believe me or not but it's your father's order"

"Second it's about the company, bankruptcy is near-"

"Wait, wait, wait, stop right there, what do you mean bankruptcy?" I questioned him. I saw him sighed in disbelief.

"We are not yet done investigating about the missing shares of your father, but i know your father already have a suspect. you know the Manoban Corp. encounter so many difficulties but ended up alive and still successful, but this one is different, it's giving us a hard time to find out the thief, but our investigator was still working on it" I gulped.

I can't relate into this, I lost my connection with them in 3 years! before i left Seoul our company is completely in a good condition no corruptious. but what on the earth is this? A graft?