M1

1

-
LALISA POINT OF VIEW.

"You Girls Ready?" Mom asked while checking our seatbelt, mom took the front seat of the car. While yuqi and I took the backseat.

"Yes aunt, can i call you aunt Lluvia?" Yuqi shyly asked, I've never seen her being shy with someone before.

"Just call me mom" mother responded giving her a wink, and face the driver who is wearing a formal suit, she gave him a slight nod.

I will miss you Thailand.

-

Ladies and gentlemen, Korean Air Lines Co. welcomes you to Seoul South Korea. The local time is 2:35 pm. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle's clear until we are parked at the gate.”

-

"Mom I'm hungry." I said holding my tummy. "me too aunt-mom" Yuqi murmur.

"Okay stay here for a moment" mom said.

"Wait Aunt-mom i will come with you!" Yuqi yelled and followed mom. Then they vanished in my sight.

We just stepped out the Incheon airport and waiting for our van to fetch us, my tummy growled like it's craving for food, i look around outside the airport.

Hi again, Seoul.

It's not my first time here, but i see a lot of changes. I grab my phone inside my pocket and open the camera to capture my face to take a picture.

"I'm coming give me 5 minutes!!! Wait shibal!!!"

A guy bumped to me and that made us both fall off the ground and my back hurt, i groan.

"what the fuc*" I whispered.

"Oh my jesus, I'm so sorry!" He stand up and offered me a hand. I looked up to him, I stand up alone declining his offer.

"Next time look at your way!" I said and glare at him, he bit his lower lip while holding his nape. He grab his bag on the floor.

My ass hurt too.

"Sorry i will miss my flight if i will move like a snail, I'm sorry again girl, sorry!" He start bowing and asking for my forgiveness, i sighed, i have no time to argue with this stranger.

"It's fine you can go now, I'll let this one slide, sense you are in hurry." i said calmly, he glance at me and smile.

"Thank you so much, sorry again!" His last word, and he ran away without glancing back.

I think he just hit me and run.

"Louisa!" Yuqi yelled and that caught my attention. She run towards me. "Who's that?" Her forehead creased.

"I don't know him, he just hit me and apologize and run, just like a father who's not ready yet to be one, like running away from responsibilities." We both chuckle.

"Where is mom?" I asked, "She's buying pizza for you" she said and drink her milk tea.

We both stayed silent, i took a picture again.