Season 1 - Episode 6

Season 1 - Episode 6: Where Omens Lead

兆しの行方は

Chris stood on a dock by a mansion on a cliffside, looking out into the serene blue waters. She was recalling what had happened before, at the Chemical Plant where she was to intercept the Durandal. 'Finé said that a huge amount of phonic gain is required to activate a complete relic.I spent half a year preparing for Solomon's Cane, but she was able to handle that sword instantly.' She was dissatisfied with herself, but she was mostly angry with Hibiki for her quick success with a complete relic. It was as if she was laughing in her face. 'She even managed to release its power!' Chris couldn't help but grow even madder at remembering the situation, growling as she barked out, "That monster!"

(Play Synchrogazer Tv-Size by Nana Mizuki)

Synths rolled across the screen as music began to play. As the beat hit, Synths rose up, displaying various characters. First was Tsubasa, Kanade, and Takuya, the next was Miku, Ryouko, and Takiyama, and then Seth, Chris, and Hibiki. It then quickly showed Ryouko raising the volume before revealing Hibiki atop a rock formation at night. As Hibiki sang, wings sprouted from her back and she took flight into the air.

Listen To My Song...

In the night sky, a shooting star flew across the sky, it gave a bright silhouette of Hibiki with wings before another silhouette appeared alongside Hibiki's, this one being Zero-One. It showed Hibiki's face with orange electricity sparking in her eye before revealing the title.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear X Kamen Rider Zero-One

Meteoroid-Falling, Burning, and Disappearing, then...

Boku no koe wa kioete imasu ka? Please tell me...

(Are you hearing my voice? Please tell me...)

It showed Miku in the middle of the field, gazing up at the stars before she reached her hand out, grasping at nothing.

Kotae no nai kyokō no sora mezashi fly far away

(Devoid of answers, I am for the fictional sky and fly far away)

It showed Tsubasa picking up a mic with a picture of her and Kanade. She held it close, closing her eyes for a moment before leaving the room to perform.

Kotoba ja tarinai kara boku no subete uketomete

Because words aren't enough, accept everything about me)

Seigyo dekinai... shitakunai yo

(I can't control myself... and I don't want to)

Hajimete shiru kankaku

(It's the first time I've felt this way)

It then briefly showed the inside of Section Two, revealing Sakuya and Aoi before showing Ryouko, Shinji, Genjuurou, Inei, and Kasai. It then showed Chris as she covered her body and ears, falling into a pit of dismay before she reached out into the light, crying. It then showed Hibiki and Takiyama walking in separate paths to Seth and Miku. Miku then called out to Hibiki, reaching out to her before the four of them were in the Flower with Seth behind the counter. It then showed Hibiki donned in her Symphogear with Takiyama as Zero-One - Rising Hopper behind her. It then flashed between various scenes. The first of which was Durendal, then Finé, Chris as a child before a fire, the silver armor of Nehushtan, the gleaming silver visor of Slipstream, Takuya and Shizuru in the main room of the A.I.M.S base, and then Chris armored in the Nehushtan.