Season 2 - Episode 4

Season 2 Episode 4: The Place I Call Home

あたしの帰る場所

Both Tsubasa and Slipstream fell into the ocean with the latter having fallen unconscious. The surface tension rippled as a spear floated above the water, remaining fixed in place with Maria landing on top of it, catching the cage in her grasp. In front of her, a talisman landed on the water, freezing the surface to create a platform that Majikku landed on, spinning her shotriser in hand before pointing it at Slipstream's floating body. That's when the sun began to rise, illuminating their joint silhouettes. "Right on time, Finé," Ver said, pushing up his glasses. "What?" Chris muttered. "The name which signifies the end is the symbol of our organization, and also her second name," Ver stated, almost making Zero wanna scoff, but he remained silent. "No way... Then she's..." Hibiki muttered.

"The newly awakened second coming of Finé!"

(Play Vitalization Tv-Size by Nana Mizuki)

Several relic crystals hovered by the screen, stopping for a few seconds longer on one that held a prominent crack in it. Around them fell various progrise keys, but one hung by the screen, a black key dangling by black ooze.

Onegai kikasete...

(Please, let me hear you...)

Boku wa koko ni iru kara

(Because I'm right here beside you)

The camera zoomed out, showing the silhouette of two figures with their hands clasped, floating in a room of white. They were the silhouette of Hibiki and Takiyama, looking into each other's eyes.

Umareta mama no kanjō wo kakusanai de

(Don't hide your feelings, only through them are you alive)

Hikareau neiro ni riyū nante iranai

(We need no reason for the notes that draw us to each other)

The blackness began to erode away, leaving them both floating in separate spheres of energy. Bodysuits formed around the two, Gungnir's inner wear on Hibiki and Zero-One's base suit on Takiyama. It then changed to Chris and Takuya back to back, nano machine capsules surrounding them as they slowly looked over each other's shoulders to look at each other. In a flash, it changed to Inei and Tsubasa reaching for each other, their fingertips brushing against each other.

Atsuki omoi ten wo tsuranuke true song

(Pierce the heavens with passionate hopes in a true song)

Both Hibiki and Zero-One - Shining Assault Hopper appeared on screen, getting into pose as their silhouettes, orange and blue respectively, became the images behind the title.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear G X Kamen Rider Zero-One

In The Distance, That Day, When The Star Became Music...

Images of Hibiki, Tsubasa, and Chris appeared alongside each other before flashing to images of Neo-Metsuboujinrai (Horobi, Jin, Naki, and Ikazuchi) all together, Zero-One - Shining Assault Hopper and Slipstream - Soaring Eagle, and lastly Vulcan - Shooting Wolf and Valkyrie - Rushing Cheetah.

Itsu kara darō? Kokyūsuru yō ni

(When, I wonder, did seeking you out?)

The users and rider began appearing in pairs, first starting out with Tsubasa and Horobi, both of their blades down and crossing each other.

天羽々斬 - Ame no Habakiri

仮面ライダー滅 - Kamen Rider Horobi