31-40

Chapter 31: Rake Ears Reserve Service 5

Ji Sui frowned tightly, pointed to one of the passages, and asked, "Does this mean death?"

His body has a strange fragrance, and his shape is grotesque.

The evildoer was then punishable.

Ji Sui feels his heart is boring and uncomfortable. Yeah, in Fu Xun's eyes, isn't it an evildoer?

Fu Xun looked at it, and finally nodded slowly.

"So in your mind, am I actually a different kind?" Ji Sui's eyes were red.

Fu Xun was silent.

"hehe"

Ji Sui wiped his eyes, stood up without looking at Fu Xun, opened the door and ran out, letting Fu Xun call her from behind.

Back in the small courtyard, Ji Sui took several large buckets of cold water and poured it directly on her body. The cool well water washed away the heat from her body, but Ji Sui couldn't help crying in the coolness.

At the moment when Fu Xun was silent, she had never felt her heart hurt so much.

Ji Sui looked at everything around him blankly. Since she thought she was a stranger, why should she stay here? Why.

The tip of her nose was sour and uncomfortable, but Ji Sui didn't want to let it cry anymore. She sniffed her nose again and again, so that she would not cry for the woman in Fuxun!

On the other side, since Ji Sui left, Fu Xun stood there in a daze, his mind all the way it was when Ji Sui left.

The reddish eyes and the lower lip that she bit hardly all showed that she was really uncomfortable.

Her discomfort this time, and the crying in the previous susceptible period, made people feel even more unacceptable.

It was only emotional before, but this time, she could feel that Ji Sui was truly sad.

Fu Xun lowered his eyes, and put his right hand hesitantly on the position of his heart. Why, when he saw Ji Sui's appearance, it would have an uncontrollable pain?

Does she really have different feelings for Ji Sui?

All night, the two of them lay on their own beds, thinking about the troubles in their hearts, and couldn't sleep over and over again.

The next day, because there was no rubbing medicine the night before, Ji Sui's injury seemed to be more serious, especially the right leg, which really hurt.

"Hey, this Anan's action is really not light or heavy." Ji Sui rubbed his swollen right leg, and now regrets that when he left yesterday, he didn't bring the medicine box from Fu Xun back together. Now if she is asked to take it again, Ji Sui said that her face is not thick enough yet.

Touching the money left in his pocket, Ji Sui sighed slightly. How many medicines is this money enough to buy? It seems that if the opponent does not cover medical expenses in future fights, it is better to fight less.

Opening the door, Ji Sui was stunned.

There was a medicine box at the door, exactly the one I saw in Fuxuna last night.

Ji Sui bit his lip, and his drooping eyes were dark and indistinguishable.

Obviously she had decided last night, but now, she still feels sad for Fu Xun's behavior.

Bending over and carrying the box in, Ji Sui told herself not to be in vain. She was just taking advantage of it and had no other thoughts.

For several days, the two did not see each other. Ji Sui went out early and came back very late. It was difficult for a person living in a mansion to meet each other.