61-70

Chapter 61, She's Human

Fu Xun's sneered, "The current standard for fiancées does not require the consent of the parties to say that someone else is his fiancée?"

With a cold anger in his heart, Fu Xun ran out somehow and said that she was the fiancée of her lover, and she couldn't help being angry.

Su Ya looked at Fu Xun's cold face, chuckled in a low voice, and said, "As a lover of Ji Sui, you must also know that Ji Sui has a susceptible period every month. Alpha is most eager for the comfort of the omega. As the omega with the highest pheromone match to her, I can better comfort her suffering during this period."

"And what about you? You can only watch her manic and irritable, but can't do anything."

"Is this your love?"

"Let her stay in this world and endure this pain endlessly, how can you bear it?"

Hearing that, Ji Sui and Fu Xun looked at each other, and they didn't know how to describe Suiya when they looked at Suiya, and they always felt like they were looking at a fool.

Does this person speak without knowing the situation?

"Moreover," Su Ya's face finally sank, showing a little worry, and said: "The Empire needs you, Ji Sui."

"Now the battle between the empire and the Zerg is getting worse, and the situation is very unfavorable for the empire. Ji Sui, we need you." Su Ya said earnestly.

As the strongest alpha in StarCraft, it is undoubtedly their trump card.

"need me?"

"Hahaha" Ji Sui laughed suddenly, tears coming out of his eyes, "So, now I need me to think of me?"

If you don't need it, you can just throw it away?

"Major General, please follow us back! The situation in the empire is not optimistic now!" Lieutenant Alpha suddenly knelt down. He knelt, and the others also knelt down, calling for Ji Sui to go back.

Ji Sui's face was gloomy, and Xiao Liwuo, who was used to showing her happy mood, was not there at this time. She looked at the group of people kneeling in front of her, only feeling a little ironic.

"I admit that I have done my best to the empire!" Ji Sui gritted his teeth and said with red eyes: "But how do you treat me! Confiscated the warships that have followed me for many years, and recalled me to Emperor Star, but sold my tracks. To the Zerg, do you know how many Zergs there were that day? I kept killing them, but it seemed like I couldn't kill them all. Every time I fell, another one would immediately fill it up. The end of the Wuyang River couldn't be seen at all, but What about you? Where were you then? Where were you!"

Ji Sui's eyes are red. She is a person of flesh and blood, and her heart is also made of flesh! It's not an Iron Man who doesn't know how to hurt. She will hurt even if she is hurt, and she will suffer even if she is betrayed and betrayed!

However, now that these people appear as if they need you in a simple sentence, they can smooth out everything before and ask you to shed blood for them.

However, she is a human being, she is not a fighter.

Ji Sui's eyes were red, and there was a faint gleam shaking inside, but he did not want to let it fall.

Fu Xun held Ji Sui tightly in his arms and looked at these people in front of him with a lot of disgust. She also knew for the first time what happened before Ji Sui came to this world.

She never knew that the world before Ji Sui caused her to suffer so many grievances!

Suya and the Alpha lieutenant's faces were a bit gray and defeated, and Suya's voice was a bit astringent. She said: "We didn't know at the time. At that time, all the models in that area were blocked, and we did not receive your distress signal. ."