41-50

Chapter 41: A Dejected Prince with a Cold Outside and Tender Inside 5

"Your mouth, don't use it to scold me in the future." Fu Xun was a little teased when she said this. Ji Sui's ability to scold people is now considered knowledgeable.

"Hmph, why would my mouth be used to scold you!" Ji Sui put his arms around Fu Xun's neck, leaned forward and took a bite, and said with a small smug: "It was used to kiss you!"

Fu Xun pursed her lips, and finally saw a smile appeared in her eyes when she saw her like this again.

After comforting Ji Sui, Fu Xun also came out to deal with the culprits. This battle was fought very beautifully. Of course, these gangsters were too arrogant and arrogant in the middle, so that the plan was able to proceed smoothly.

Before they set off, she and Ji Sui were sprinkled with special spices. The scent of these spices can be found by well-trained dogs. After they were caught directly into the bandit's den, the team behind followed suit. Just find it.

Fu Xun looked down at Yang Wu, who was tied up by the Big Five Flowers and thrown on the ground. The Bingsheng in her eyes seemed to freeze people through. She did not expect that the leader of such a group of gangsters who were cruel, murderous and innocent. Weak scholar!

Let General Xue take them back, and follow-up torture is what General Xue will consider afterwards. The complete success of the bandit suppression also allowed Fu Xun to brush his face thoroughly in front of the people, and he would stand more firmly in the center of the court.

Just when he was about to return to Kyoto, Ji Sui was in trouble.

Her susceptibility period has come.

"Woo Fu Xun, how could I be so miserable!" Ji Sui pulled on Fu Xun's shirt and cried sadly. He didn't come early or late, but he came when he was about to return to Beijing. Shengsheng asked her to be here again. Stay three more days!

Fu Xun didn't know for a while whether to laugh or not. It didn't seem to be good for her to cry so sad when she said a joke, but if she didn't laugh, she cried so miserably at this time, always feeling cute and funny.

"Then go back later." Fu Xun helped her wipe the tears off her face. The small rented courtyard just happened to provide a quiet environment for the two of them.

"But I want to stay at home." At the susceptible period, Ji Sui couldn't help crying in front of Fu Xun, aggrieved and said his thoughts, unable to hide anything.

Fu Xun's heart trembled, feeling that the softest part of the heart's apex was poked and rubbed casually by Ji Sui.

She said at home, a home for two people.

"Let's bear with me for some time, after this period of time, I will take you home, okay?" Fu Xun coaxed softly. When he mentioned the word home, he only felt soft. This is a lover and warmth. s home.

"Yeah~" Ji Sui groaned slightly dissatisfied, but he had to wait for Fu Xun to take her home.

"Fu Xiaoxun, I'm uncomfortable~" Ji Sui twisted her body in Fu Xun's arms, her eyes were red from crying. Since confirming her relationship with Fu Xun, her desire for Fu Xun has been increasing day by day, and she has also been in Yi Yi. During the period of sensation, facing Fu Xun also started to feel a little bit difficult, and no longer felt satisfied just by smelling the smell like before.

The light peach blossom cold fragrance soothed her irritable and aggressive side, but did not effectively contain her about to burn the flame. She wanted to catch it and put it out. However, the flame was cunning and unscrupulous, and could not catch it anyway. Can watch its power grow bigger and bigger, the fire is overwhelming.