51-60

Chapter 51

Borrow some money.

All of a sudden, the atmosphere between the two immediately solidified.

Kang Lanqing raised her head to look at her carefully, as if she was afraid that the daughter in front of her would be turned off.

"Father" Fu Xun felt even more panic.

She has never asked her father to borrow money since she was a child.

Kang Lanqing suddenly laughed lightly, with a little relief in his eyes, he finally saw some popularity in Fu Xun.

"Tell me, how much do you need." Kang Lanqing didn't ask her what she borrowed money for, on the contrary, she was very interested in her behavior of borrowing money.

You must know that his daughter has an idea since she was a child, and being able to carry it on her own will definitely not trouble other people, even her own father.

"Five thousand taels." Fu Xun pretended to lower his head to drink tea calmly, but the roots of his ears started to turn red.

Kang Lanqing nodded thoughtfully, "Isn't something serious?

"No" Fu Xunlue is a little embarrassed, what can happen to her?

"Since it's not a major issue, then my father won't ask you anymore. My father is waiting for you to take the initiative to tell me." Kang Lanqing smiled and asked the palace clerk on the side to get the money.

"Father, I will give you the interest on this money." Fu Xun said solemnly.

Kang Lanqing waved his hand, "Let's treat it as the new year's money I have saved over the past 20 years."

At this time, the palace man also took the money and put it in a small wooden box.

"Take it, don't worry, we are father and daughter, we don't have to be so clear." Kang Lanqing pushed the wooden box in front of Fu Xun, and felt very happy to send the money out.

"This"

Before Fu Xun refused to speak, Kang Lanqing put a smile on her face and said quietly, "You don't recognize me as your father?"

"How come, you will always be my father." Fu Xun frowned, how did things turn to this angle?

"Since you recognize me as a father, is it not justified for a father to spend money on his daughter?"

Fu Xun was dumb, and finally had to thank him with a wooden box.

After leaving the Yaochi Palace, Fu Xun came to the Zichen Temple in Fuhuayi again. After handing the box to Jia Qing to hold it, she went in alone.

When she came in, there was also Prime Minister Han discussing with Fu Huayi. When Han Zhilan saw Fu Xun, she still felt that she didn't know how to face her.

Although it is said that my son was sorry for her after being drugged, this fact really happened, and it did make Fu Xun lose a lot of face, and when he faced Fu Xun, he felt a lot of guilt. inside.

"Second Your Royal Highness, the minister and your majesty have also discussed the matter, so we retire first." Han Zhilan arched her hands.

"Prime Minister Han walks slowly."

After Han Zhilan left, Fu Huayi took a note while looking at it and asked, "Why are you here?"

She, this child, has never failed to go to the Three Treasures Palace for her, which has to make her secretly angry.

"Mother, my son came here this time to ask for salary from his mother." Fu Xun bowed and saluted, saying neither humble nor overbearing.

However, as soon as these words came out, the entire Zichen Palace became quiet, and the close-fitting maids who had been with Fu Huayi for decades also turned to look at Fu Xun with a stunned expression.