Ivy's Playlist

"I just wanted you to know that this is me trying."
—This Is Me Trying, Taylor Swift

"I watch the fathers with their little girls and wonder what I did to deserve this. How could you hurt a little kid? I can't forget. I can't forgive you. Cause now I'm scared that everyone I love will leave me."
—Family Line, Conan Gray

"I'm still a believer, but I don't know why. I've never been a natural. All I do is try, try, try. I'm still trying everything to keep you looking at me."
—Mirrorball, Taylor Swift

"And if you were drowned at sea I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe. I've got you, brother."
—Brother, Kodaline

"I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings. Darling, you're the one I want."
—Paper Rings, Taylor Swift

"Picture, Picture, smile for the picture. Post with your brothers, won't you be a good sister? Everyone thinks that we're perfect please don't let them look through the curtains. I see things that nobody else sees."
—Dollhouse, Melanie Martinez

"Matilda, you talk of the pain like it's all alright. But I know that you feel like a piece of you is dead inside. You showed me a power that is strong enough to bring sun to the darkest days."
—Matilda, Harry Styles

"I cut people out like tags on my clothing. I end up all alone but I still keep hoping. I wanna feel all that love and emotion, be that attached to the person I'm holding. Someday I'll be falling without caution. But for now I'm only People Watching."
—People Watching, Conan Gray

"And I've been meaning to tell you, I think your house I haunted. Your dad is always mad and that must be why. And I think you should come live with me and we can be pirates. Then you won't have to cry or hide in the closet."
—Seven, Taylor Swift

"Everything you lose is a step you take. So make the friendship bracelets, take the moments and taste it. You've got no reason to be afraid. Your on your own, kid. Yeah, you can face this."
—You're On Your Own, Kid, Taylor Swift

"I don't care how long it takes. As long as I'm with you I've got a smile on my face."
—Here With Me, d4vd

"Well, I hope you know how I proud I am you were created. With the courage to unlearn all of their hatred."
—Hope Ur Ok, Olivia Rodrigo

"I'm prepared to sacrifice my life, I will gladly do it twice."
—Mercy, Shawn Mendes

"What's it like to brag about ranking in dollars and getting bitches and models, and it's all good if you're bad and it's okay if you're mad. If I was out flashing my dollars I'd be a bitch not a baller, they paint me out to be bad so it's okay that I'm mad. I'm so sick of running as fast as I can. Wondering if I'd get there quicker if I was a man."
—The Man, Taylor Swift

"Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones. Turn into something beautiful. And you know, you know I love you so."
—Yellow, Coldplay

"Tell me your secrets, ask every question. My door is open 24/7."
—Abby, Gracie Abrams

"Aren't you way to busy taking care of everybody, to take care of yourself?"
—Summer Child, Conan Gray