- 𝐎𝐍𝐄 -

kaidou🥸❗️

frienddd

omg
what did u do ?

nothin !
i js wanted to ask if u wanted to go get some sweets w me n my friends

omg kaidou abandoned me for some newbies😒 wowww

liyah bffr .
i would never abandon u
so let's not
but anyways they have coffee jelly there

I WNNA GO !! TAKE ME PLEASE

😭😭
b ready in 15
read 1:15 PM

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
aaliyah quickly got ready. she wore a white tank top with blue jeans. she didn't really want to go all out for kaidou's friends since she didn't really know them. she quickly brushed her hair and threw on her minecraft creeper jacket. she hoped nobody assumed that she was weird and stank from that jacket. she just loved that jacket because kaidou got it for her when they were celebrating their one year of friendship two years ago. she shook her head and put on light makeup, making sure to put on her signature cherry lipgloss. she didn't really have to worry about brushing her teeth since she brushed them when she woke up, but she put gum in her pocket just to have it. she checked her phone and she saw that ten minutes had passed and she started to pace around her room. 'what if they don't like me? no.. no. from what kaidou told me, they seem very nice...but still-' her thoughts were interrupted by a few knocks at her front door. she made sure she had everything before quickly running down her house stairs and opening the door. first person she saw was her best friend who engulfed her in a hug. "liyah!!" the blue-haired teen yelled as he picked her up and spun her around. she giggled and hugged him back. "kaidou!! put me down!" the boy rolled his eyes and put her down. "you probably don't even miss me" the boy fake pouted and the girl punched him in his arm. "i fucking missed you nigga" she said rolling her eyes. "anyways introduce me to your friends!" she said turning to the group of kids who stood awkwardly. "right! so this is nendou!" he said pointing to a man with an ugly butt chin, with ugly hair, and a scar on his left eye. "hi kaidou's pal!" the man said, waving, to which she waved back. 'this must be the dumb one.' she thought and she listened to her best friend as he introduced his friends. "...and this is saiki" kaidou said making her turn her eyes to a boy with pink locs, cute neon green glasses that make his skin pop, and cute hair pieces. he looked at her with a straight face and she giggled and waved. surprisingly he waved back. "okay! everyone this is my best friend aaliyah!" she smiled, making sure to cover her teeth so nobody could see. yes, she had braces, but her teeth was still fucked up, causing her to cover her mouth. everyone smiled back... except saiki of course. the girl saw this, but didn't worry about it since kaidou told her saiki is the quiet and antisocial type. "let's get going!" kaidou said as aaliyah jumped on his back and pointed to the hello kitty cafe that was up ahead.

"hello, what would you like to order?"  a waiter asked as she took out the writing pad. everyone said their order and now the waiter was looking at aaliyah for her order. she grabbed the closest hand near her.. which was saiki's (no surpise). saiki looked at her hand clamping onto his. 'is she scared of ordering.. wait is she ordering COFFEE JELLY?!' he thought. "i'll take the hot mini donuts with cinnamon sugar and the giant coffee jelly." she said as she chewed her nail on her free hand. the waiter nodded and wrote it down, walking away. aaliyah sighed in relief and let go of saiki's hand. "i apologize. ordering just makes me freak the fuck out." she said as she faced saiki and scooted to the corner. the pink haired boy didn't seem to care as he lowkey understood where she was coming from. "so what do you like to do aaliyah?" a girl with a brunette bob and a pink headband asked, making everyone turn the the girl. "umm... i like sleeping! i also like listening to music and taking pictures of myself. i like hanging with kaidou and ordering stuff." the girl listed as she played with her nails. "wait i love your nails!" the same brunette asked as she saw aaliyah's hello kitty themed nails. aaliyah smiled warmly "thank you!" the group of friends chatted amongst themselves until their food came. aaliyah mouth watered as her food was placed in front of her. the donuts were shaped like hello kitty and the coffee jelly was perfect. she put her back on the wall of the booth she was sitting on as she faced the tv which was playing hello kitty and friends. "wow, ive never been to a cafe like this. how come ive never been here?" aren said as he sturred his drink and stared at the tv. "because you're lame." aaliyah said as she popped a donut in her mouth and some of the friends laughed. the girl saw saiki eye her coffee jelly and she chuckled, taking his fork from his hand and slicing the sweet treat in half, giving some to him. she saw the boy crack a smile that she thought was adorable. she turned back to the tv and continued eating.

"today was so fun! thank you for hanging out with me!" the girl said as she stood outside her house and waved goodbye to her new friends. they all said their goodbye's and aaliyah went inside her house, going upstairs. 'today was fun. better than what i expected.' the girl thought as she entered her room, taking off her jacket and jewelry. she went to her dresser to get comfer clothing so she can take a shower. she grabbed her phone and speaker, heading to the bathroom. she pulled the toilet seat down and placed her clothes on top, making sure to cover her things with a towel. she connected her phone to the speaker and began to play summer walker, humming to her song. she turned on the shower water and got in, letting the water run on her body. she quickly washed up and rinsed. getting out the shower, she wrapped her towel around her body and went to her sink, turning on the water. she got out her toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed her teeth. she slightly danced to the music that was playing. she took her white face rag and washed her face. once she was done, she got out her skin care products and began to moisturize her face. she rinsed her hands off and got on her phone. 'this is so cute!' the girl thought as she strolled through shein and found a cute, but funny penguin hat. she added it to her cart and placed her phone back on the counter. she went through the rest of her skincare routine like a breeze and she put on her clothes. she turned off her speaker and went back to her room. she sat on her bed and got under the covers. she decided that she wanted to update her story before sleeping, so she took a quick picture and posted it on her story.

she smiled as it uploaded and put her phone on the charger and dozed off, unbeknownst to the text that came right after she fell asleep

— 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 —so aaliyah is gonna have diff face claims bc i cant settle on one singular face claim 😭😭 but its gon be okay ! also aaliyah is a psychic, but her earring prevents her from using her powers! and i also switched up some ...

— 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 —
so aaliyah is gonna have diff face claims bc i cant settle on one singular face claim 😭😭 but its gon be okay ! also aaliyah is a psychic, but her earring prevents her from using her powers! and i also switched up some of the characters bc ya. okay bye.