- 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 -

IT WAS FINALLY FRIDAY which means the dance was here. the dance officially started at 7:30 PM and it was currently 6 PM, which gave her 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready. aaliyah's mom, renay was freaking out like it was her own dance to go to and she was helping her daughter with her makeup. aaliyah decided to go all out and dye her hair light pink to match her dress. she also let her hair be in its natural state, causing her hair to be fluttered with coils. 90's music played throughout the house as her mom put lashes on her. she put blush on her to compliment her skin tone and aaliyah sung the songs she knew, which was almost all of them. after a while her aaliyah's makeup was done and she was ready for her dress. renay helped aaliyah step in the dress, zipping it up when she was ready. "awee.. my daughter so beautiful. kusuo is really lucky to have you" renay said as she watched her daughter admired herself in the mirror. aaliyah sighed and hugged her mother, thanking her for all her help. they both heard a knock on the door and the woman almost teared up, knowing who it was. the woman ran downstairs, almost knocking over things as she opened the door, seeing saiki kusuo in his white and pink suit, with a bouquet of roses and tulips in his hands. he gave the mother a smile and greeted her. "good evening ms. aomine! is aaliyah here?" before renay could speak, the sounds of heels clicking traveled down the stairs. it seemed time slowed down as aaliyah came down the stairs, holding up her dress so she could walk. her pink coils bounced as she walked and saiki heart quickened. he was quick to help her down the remaining stairs. "y'all are so adorable! i have to take a picture" renay said as she rushed to find her phone, leaving the two teens alone. she scanned saiki's figure, smiling at him. he surprisingly returned the smile and spoke. "you're so beautiful." he said, using his actual words. aaliyah gasped, seeing his mouth move as he spoke. his voice was somewhat average, but a bit deeper. the girl felt her stomach flipping as he complimented her and she turned her head, trying to cover her smile. "don't cover your face, ma." he said, remembering that aren told him to call her that to make her smile. the girl heart fluttered and she looked towards him, a smile plastered on her face. her mom returned with her phone and they took a couple of pictures, smiling in each one. saiki gave her a kiss in the last picture, making her mom fangirl. "AHH! IM CALLING MARI! IM CALLING MARI!" mari was her grandmother and her mother's best friend. the teens laughed at renay's silliness as she fangirled on the phone with her grandmother. "THEY LOOK SO CUTE MA! AND-AND THEY FINNA LEAVE- LEAVE BEFORE I CRY" her mom ranted, trying to push the couple out the house as tears pricked up in her eyes. the teens waved their goodbyes and saiki teleported them inside the school, near the gym where the dance was held. "ready?" saiki asked, getting used to using his real voice as he held her hand. aaliyah nodded and saiki took in a deep breath before opening the gym door, leading them in.

"y'all look adorable! aaliyah- your hair! i never knew it was like that!" hairo said as he grinned at the matching couple. aaliyah giggled and saiki was hugged up on her waist, his hands wrapped around her stomach. best i ever had played on the speakers and the girl sung along to the song. "baby you my everything, you all that i ever wanted.." she sung as she pointed to saiki as the song transitioned to nicki minaj's part and aaliyah started rapping along, dedicating the words to him. she giggled at his reactions to the lyrics and held his hands as she rocked him back and forth. they were having fun by themselves, enjoying each other's existence. "i have to ask you something..." saiki said, trailing off his words. he looked like he was trying to put together his thoughts and the girl stopped her movements, giving him her full attention. she tilted her head, her lips slightly parted to figure out what he was going to say. "um... so i- uh.. fuck. okay. so as you know, i like you. like i like you a lot and i was just wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" he asked, stumbling over his words and twirling his fingers around one of his locs. the girl had a confused face as she processed his words and she gasped, realizing what he said. a grin broke out on her face and she nodded. "yes!" she said and kusuo gave her a grin before kissing her lips. the kiss wasn't like their usual ones. it was filled with love and passion, unbeknownst to them, all of saiki's friends were huddled up in the corner watching them and cheered when they kissed. hairo, being the mother of the group, took a picture of the adorable couple and decided to use it against saiki at one point.

the dance soon came to an end and the couple decided to sneak off to the infamous hello kitty cafe they decided to have their first date at. they sat at the same booth and got the same order: a large mug of hot chocolate, mini donuts, and coffee jelly. she played with his fingers as they sat in comfortable silence, hearing the tv playing hello kitty and friends in the background. they didn't seem to realize that they were redoing the things they did on their first date. "i love you." he suddenly said, staring at her, waiting on her reaction. "what?" she asked, breaking out her trance and looking at him, tilting her head. "i love you." he repeated, saying it with more confidence this time. the girl smiled, giving him a kiss on the lips. "i love you too."

— AUTHORS NOTES —
sorry if it was a horrible book😭 i tried my best .. anyways- live laugh love saiki k !

 anyways- live laugh love saiki k !

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄 - 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐈 𝐊 🎉