- 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 -

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 !!

over the past two weeks, aaliyah and saiki got closer. this caused problems from teruhashi, but she was always shut down by aaliyah. aaliyah's mom, renay, was happy hearing about saiki being her daughter's valentine and saiki was treated like her new son in the family.

"soo.. you and saiki?" kaidou teased as him and his best friend babysat her siblings. she would've asked saiki, but she wanted to spend quality time with her best friend. "what about us?" the girl asked, trying to play it off as she watched the cartoon that was playing on the tv with her siblings. "y'all got something going on?" kaidou asked while entering the living room with some snacks. the girl felt heat rush to her face as she reminisced their moments ever since the date at the cafe. the boy saw her face and smirked. "so y'all do have something going on!" kaidou pointed a finger at her and sat on the floor in front of her. "okay! we do! damn" she admitted, hiding her face. "how longg?! wait is he your boyfriend?" he asked, opening a bag of chips and eating it. "two weeks! and no he ain't ask me to be his girlfriend." she rolled her eyes at the last sentence. "but he's your valentine right?" kaidou took a chip and pointed it at her while asking the question. she nodded, which made the boy smile. "i overheard him and aren talking... and i'm pretty sure he's gonna ask you to be his girlfriend at the dance." he finished his sentence by eating the chip. "kaidou.. you fr?!" the girl said, smiling and grabbing kaidou's shoulders. the boy nodded and the girl started jumping around. "sis why are you jumping?" aaliyah's brother, giorno asked as he awoke from his nap on the couch. the two teens turned abruptly to him. "i may have a boyfriend!!" aaliyah excitedly says, making giorno jump on the couch. "really?! ima have a friend to play with! what's his name?!" the little boy said, taking a seat back on the couch when kaidou offered him some snacks. "kusuo saiki!" aaliyah replied and giorno thought for a while. "wait is it that dude who had pink locs? and them cool glasses?" her brother described him, picking up his nintendo switch off the floor, turning it on. "wait he came to the house?" kaidou raised an eyebrow at her. the silence was enough to answer his questions and he hit aaliyah. "why didn't you tell me?!" he kept hitting her, making the little kid laugh. "because i knew you was gonna act like this" kaidou stopped hitting her to narrow his eyes, and folding his arms. she rubbed her arm in pain, rolling her eyes. "bitch ass nigga" she grumbled under her breath as kaidou held up his hand, making it look like he was about to hit her again, causing her to flinch. "i'm sorry!" kaidou smirked and put his hand down. "disappointed!" he scolded her, making giorno giggle as he played on the switch. "whatever." the girl said as she continued to rub her arm in pain.

"you staying the night?" aaliyah asked, yawning. it was now nighttime and her siblings was put to bed, leaving the two best friends to sit on the couch, watching a random movie. the blue haired boy nodded, strolling on instagram. "ima take a shower. you know where your stuff is." the girl took out her an earring, teleporting to her room. kaidou was one of the first people to know that aaliyah was a psychic, so it was no surprised when she teleported. the girl quickly did her night routine, returning to kaidou with his hoodie and some biker shorts on. "finally.." kaidou rolled his eyes as he got up and walked towards the stairs. the girl flipped him off and picked up the remote to switch on the boondocks. she felt the couch sink next to her, making her turn her head. she saw pink locs and purple eyes. "kusuo?" she tilted her head, realizing he had a hoodie in his hand. "sorry i just wanted to see you.. also put this on" he said, handing her his hoodie. 'was he watching us and got jealous when i put on kaidou's hoodie?.. CUTE!' she thought as she took kusuo's hoodie and took off kaidou's hoodie. luckily, she had on a sports bra under the hoodie so all she did was put saiki's hoodie on. her hair was in a bonnet as she turned her head to look at saiki. the upstairs shower water was still running and they could hear his music blasting from downstairs. "you look better now" he said as he scanned over her figure, mostly looking at the hoodie and her lips. they were just admiring each other before they heard the shower water turn off and a mixture of shuffling upstairs, signaling that kaidou was done showering and was putting on his clothes. saiki was the first to speak. "i guess i have to go" he said, sounding disappointed and a bit jealous. "you don't... we can have a sleepover!" the pink haired male raised his eyebrow at her suggestion, giving her an 'are you sure?' look. she nodded and he smiled...like actually smiled. he had pearly whites and a good smile for a person who rarely even give out a tiny smile. she copied his smile, her pink braces on display. they gave each other a quick kiss before they heard the kaidou's steps approaching from the stairs.

"AHH- WHAT THE FUCK- oh hey saiki" he screamed as he didn't expect to see saiki on the couch with aaliyah. "why are you yelling?" saiki asked, telepathically and aaliyah paused the show they were watching. "i swear on giorno's cute little nintendo switch i will teleport you to antarctica if you woke up giorno and joey!" she said, emphasizing the word 'antarctica' as she jabbed her finger at kaidou. saiki was still a bit confused and lowkey wanted to see kaidou in antarctica. he debated on instigating, but decided against it, not wanting to be yelled at by either of them. he watched kaidou scramble out millions of apologies and begging her to not send him to antarctica with the polar bears. after a few minutes the three teens settled down and was watching boondocks, aaliyah saying some of the lines she remembered, kaidou laughing almost every 10 seconds, and saiki cracking a smile at the characters, understanding some of the jokes. his favorite character was obviously huey since he could relate to him on some occasions. after a few hours, all the teens fell asleep on each other and experienced their own personal dreams..

SHORT!
"okay quick hurry." aaliyah said, taking pictures in kaidou's phone with saiki while kaidou was making some popcorn. they snapped some funny photos and a picture of them hugging. fast forward to when saiki and aaliyah was sleeping, kaidou saw the pictures on his phone and sighed. 'young love...' he thought as he went on instagram and posted one of the pictures on his close friends. he tagged the both of them before falling asleep again.

 he tagged the both of them before falling asleep again

— AUTHOR NOTES —
so like basically- um. yeah. OH! aaliyah's username is pronounced 'aaliyah ate' and not 'aaliyah hates' btw ! kaidou totally approves and supports kuliyah (saiki and aaliyah ship name he made up at like 4am) ! okay adios